Opinion Realistic Transfer Targets

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a casual bump of this thread as wit the signing of drew Hutchinson that is now 2 players we’ve poached in the space of a couple months from my original list of realistic transfer targets which was apparently “trolling”
Fisbo here has to bump his old material because he’s so full of S*** he’s been banned from creating threads ..

Let that sink in before thinking about taking his troll bait ..

Last edited:

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fisbo here has to bump his old material because he’s so full of S*** he’s been banned from creating threads ..

Call it whatever u like champ. Still more accurate than the other transfer target threads on here. Let that sink in

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

He has run out of trolling material and is regurgitating the past.

He is just a TRY HARD

TROLL

yes you @04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call it whatever u like champ. Still more accurate than the other transfer target threads on here. Let that sink in
It’s an old one .. but so relevant ..

Work it out some day !!

Last edited:

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeh Grub & RFM were mistakenly brought in to give experience & leadership. Backfired because of injuries & poor form, being unable to hold down an NRL spot. As I’ve already said, imo the leadership model was primarily built around Thompson, the England captain. Injuries, suspensions, illness and homesickness also derailed that plan. We badly need a forwards leader as support backup to Reed.
Glad to see someone else point that out. Signing grub was his biggest fuck up since he's got the job in my eyes. Despite failing miserably on the pitch he failed even worse off it with his promises of galvanising and motivating the top 30 to be a team full of scrappers and brawlers who'd jump off a cliff for the jersey etc...

But having Burton captaining and fronting post match press conferences, Jesus H Ciraldo makes some diabolical decisions that don't add up.

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I named 60. The off contract list has currently 190 and prob more when I posted my list

The whole point of this thread was to discuss REALISTIC SIGNINGS for the club. As pointed out, a couple have been snapped up

I ask you, how many of the fantasies that members here hoped Gus would deliver which have occupied Tens of thousands of posts on here have come to fruishon? Haas, Tino, hunt, Fotuaika etc. ZERO

The people calling this a troll thread are the real trolls or just permanently living in a fucken fantasy land
Does it hurt being a dcikhead?

Don't give a fcuk about your negative agenda, wanker, troll, fcukhead :tearsofjoy: Happy to call you out bitch!

Cry more, say it to my face, pussy and be a man! :tearsofjoy:

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I named 60. The off contract list has currently 190 and prob more when I posted my list

The whole point of this thread was to discuss REALISTIC SIGNINGS for the club. As pointed out, a couple have been snapped up

I ask you, how many of the fantasies that members here hoped Gus would deliver which have occupied Tens of thousands of posts on here have come to fruishon? Haas, Tino, hunt, Fotuaika etc. ZERO

The people calling this a troll thread are the real trolls or just permanently living in a fucken fantasy land
That's fair but if kennel history has taught us anything especially from last pre season with all the over hype.

By March next year this forum will be out of control and whipping up such a frenzy of over reaching possibly deluded expectations of imminent success. I think the club will be more competitive in games next year and a few anecdotes from Gould and the greater majority of kennelers will be peeing their pants with expectations of long lost glory

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does it hurt being a dcikhead?

Don't give a fcuk about your negative agenda, wanker, troll, fcukhead :tearsofjoy: Happy to call you out bitch!

Cry more, say it to my face, pussy and be a man! :tearsofjoy:
Wow