Realistic centre signings

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think your spot on reimis playing centre think he can be very dangerous for our opposition there. Every time he gets the ball its a positive
I’d just be interested to see what he could do with more ball. Surely it would be more exciting to watch that this rubbish were dished each week.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eels apparently looking at dwz... surely worth having a go at him if Panthers are willing to let him walk

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Eels apparently looking at dwz... surely worth having a go at him if Panthers are willing to let him walk
DWZ is an all over the shop player, the way he plays he will consistently break down sooner or later.... Would rather a cheaper and smarter choice in Whare if his up for grabs.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
DWZ is an all over the shop player, the way he plays he will consistently break down sooner or later.... Would rather a cheaper and smarter choice in Whare if his up for grabs.

Problem is we have players like holland who are just plain shit.

So while dwz is all over the shop when his on his on unlike moytona or Holland

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whare is broken down isnt he? Blake is the one I'd really want.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’d just be interested to see what he could do with more ball. Surely it would be more exciting to watch that this rubbish were dished each week.
For sure his not getting the ball enough maybe today may change i hope. Certainly we are not taking advange of his talent

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dwz might break down sooner or later so u think the smarter choice is to get the bloke that has had a longer list of injuries and downtime on the side line, more than any other player in the nrl.
How is that a smarter choice ? Please explain.
Ousting one bloke because he might break down, for a bloke thats been broken down twice as long as foran. Dont get it.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Problem is we have players like holland who are just plain shit.

So while dwz is all over the shop when his on his on unlike moytona or Holland
We do but I think we can do better than Holland, Montoya and DWZ. Plus DWZ will not come cheap... we can do better.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whare is broken down isnt he? Blake is the one I'd really want.
Whare has had his injury woes in the past but his playing good footy atm and is renowned for his D. Last night he also scored a pretty good try in the corner so his got attack in him too. Think if we can get him for a fair price could be great for our backline, for now.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dwz might break down sooner or later so u think the smarter choice is to get the bloke that has had a longer list of injuries and downtime on the side line, more than any other player in the nrl.
How is that a smarter choice ? Please explain.
Ousting one bloke because he might break down, for a bloke thats been broken down twice as long as foran. Dont get it.
Both have broken down just as much as each other

Lets say DWZ comes at 500k whilst Whare comes at 300k...

Im thinking stop gap for a couple of years too so whats the better option if we had to go one considering we REALLY need a centre that can defend.

Also don't forget DWZ had had some pretty bad injuries compared to Whare and the way he plays I wouldn't be surprised if he cops another big one soon.

Last edited: