Real Madrid Vs Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
only a few days away, anyone gonna be watching? who do you want to win etc.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Both a pack of c*nts. But I hope Real belt Barcelona.

As for predictions, Real will not lose this game, Mourinho is too good a manager for that to occur at home. Real win or a draw.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Olele, olala, ser del Barça es el millor que hi ha! VISCA BARCA, VISCA CATALUNYA!

Barca 3-0 Madrid Messi (3)

Messi will destroy that fa**ot diving piece of sh!t Ronaldo. A lot of my relatives are going to the game...cannot wait!!

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Olele, olala, ser del Barça es el millor que hi ha! VISCA BARCA, VISCA CATALUNYA!

Messi will destroy that fa**ot diving piece of sh!t Ronaldo. A lot of my relatives are going to the game...cannot wait!!
I'll gladly stick a leg out and say that is absolutely NOT what will happen. Mourinho is the best tactical manager on the planet and I have no doubt in my mind that Madrid will not lose this game.

Anyway, fck Barca, they are a pack of arrogant c*nts with no respect for anyone. The only person involved with Barca that I have any respect for is Pep Guardiola.

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll gladly stick a leg out and say that is absolutely NOT what will happen. Mourinho is the best tactical manager on the planet and I have no doubt in my mind that Madrid will not lose this game.

Anyway, fck Barca, they are a pack of arrogant c*nts with no respect for anyone. The only person involved with Barca that I have any respect for is Pep Guardiola.
Madrid are the arrogant c*nts and Mourinho will not play defensive like he did with Inter because a) Madrid fans cannot stand playing defensively and b) he has promised to make it an entertaining match. Also, the last time Mourinho came to the Camp Nou he lost...Barca 1-0 Inter. Btw Ronaldo will go MIA as he usually does in big games and as usuall Messi will step up to the biggest stage again.

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Madrid are the arrogant c*nts and Mourinho will not play defensive like he did with Inter because a) Madrid fans cannot stand playing defensively and b) he has promised to make it an entertaining match. Also, the last time Mourinho came to the Camp Nou he lost...Barca 1-0 Inter. Btw Ronaldo will go MIA as he usually does in big games and as usuall Messi will step up to the biggest stage again.
CL final against chelsea

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
CL final against chelsea
CL Final v Barca? Cl Semis v Barca? CL v Lyon...Lyon FFS? Clasicos v Barca last season? Where was he then? Who scored in the clasico last season? Who scored 4 against Arsenal? Who scored AND dominated Man Utd in the Cl final? Who scored a Hat-trick against Madrid a few seasons back? Messi.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Madrid are the arrogant c*nts
Both clubs are, but Barcelona's antics towards Arsenal and Cesc Fabregas in the summer and the sheer arrogance to bid around 25m for Fabregas and expect Arsenal to accept just stinks of a club who think they can do whatever they want.

Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, Biscuits and Pique are all complete c*nts and behaved very unprofessionally over the summer. So yeah, fck 'em.

and Mourinho will not play defensive like he did with Inter because a) Madrid fans cannot stand playing defensively and b) he has promised to make it an entertaining match.
So...? That doesn't mean much for my prediction. Mouirnho knows how to get a result in the big games. Fact.

Also, the last time Mourinho came to the Camp Nou he lost...Barca 1-0 Inter.
But in reality he actually succeeded with what he came to do, and that was to go through on the night with Inter, which he did.

I think that that comparison is stupid anyway considering it is now a different Barcelona team and Mourinho is now in charge of Real Madrid, added to the fact there are different circumstances involved with the match like the fact that it is not the second leg of a two legged tie.

Btw Ronaldo will go MIA as he usually does in big games and as usuall Messi will step up to the biggest stage again.
It's not simply a battle between Messi and Ronaldo, I'm sure a Barca fan posting all that Spanish bollocks you did should know that.

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CL Final v Barca? Cl Semis v Barca? CL v Lyon...Lyon FFS? Clasicos v Barca last season? Where was he then? Who scored in the clasico last season? Who scored 4 against Arsenal? Who scored AND dominated Man Utd in the Cl final? Who scored a Hat-trick against Madrid a few seasons back? Messi.
you can only name 4 games? 3 of them while he's been at madrid who were a bunch of individuals last season?

so it was all messi's work against Real/arsenal last season? xavi, iniesta etc did nothing to supply him at all it was all the greatest player ever evererer messi, and messi didnt dominate the Cl final Xavi did.

messi goes missing aswell, go watch every game at the past world cup.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just realised that the game is a home game for Barcelona. Still confident Madrid will not lose, though.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
you can only name 4 games? 3 of them while he's been at madrid who were a bunch of individuals last season?

so it was all messi's work against Real/arsenal last season? xavi, iniesta etc did nothing to supply him at all it was all the greatest player ever evererer messi, and messi didnt dominate the Cl final Xavi did.

messi goes missing aswell, go watch every game at the past world cup.
Messi doesn't need Xavi and Iniesta, take the Argentina - Brazil game a week or so ago. "messi goes missing aswell, go watch every game at the past world cup"...Yeah because Ronaldo lit it up in South Africa as well.

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Messi doesn't need Xavi and Iniesta, take the Argentina - Brazil game a week or so ago. "messi goes missing aswell, go watch every game at the past world cup"...Yeah because Ronaldo lit it up in South Africa as well.
dosnt need them? without xavi barca dont look the same.

atleast he scored in the WC, i also enjoyed him raping the **** out of pique/puyol last week lolz

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
dosnt need them? without xavi barca dont look the same.

atleast he scored in the WC, i also enjoyed him raping the **** out of pique/puyol last week lolz
Without Messi barca don't look the same. You can also put down a lot of the performances or lack therfore from argentina down the dud coach Maradona.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Go Barca, smack those intentional red card taking cheats. 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.