Real Madrid land Bale with £86MILLION swoop as Tottenham finally let him go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...sh-transfer-record-finally-land-85m-Bale.html

Does this set a precedent with clubs like Madrid, Monaco, PSG, Chelsea and Man City and those Russian clubs to sign world class players at over inflated price?

No doubt that Bale is a very classy player but he isnt really worth the 86m that Madrid are going to sign him for and I won't put him in the mould of Ronaldo, Messi and the likes of them. I understand Tottenham wanted to milk as much from RM as possible but this is a player who's only silverware with the Spuds is a League Cup and has only played a handful of CL games.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree Ozman. Have paid well over. Were there any other bidders? If not, then the Spuds have done great to milk it.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Wow...

Big signing, hope that means Benzema comes to Arsenal (even though his agent denies it)

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Agree Ozman. Have paid well over. Were there any other bidders? If not, then the Spuds have done great to milk it.
Only Barca, AC Milan, Man Utd and Bayern have shown interest in him over the last few seasons but there wasn't any bidders for him at all. RM have paid massive over the odds to sign Bale and Levy must have done a great job to milk them as much money from RM as possible.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
So who exaclty gets the $86m? does it all go to the club? How much is bale getting?

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So who exaclty gets the $86m? does it all go to the club? How much is bale getting?
i believe its a transfer fee real Madrid pay spurs to get him

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep club gets it. And i think they have already spent most of it. Geez they have done well in the transfer window. Levy has really delivered.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
86 million ffs

no pressure on bale now btw

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
seriously? 86m for what? getting his team to the europa league? couple seasons back spurs were trying to fucck him off lol

1 decent season doesn't warrant such a price tag.. until he consistently performs like every other world class player out there, he's a massive risk that may not pay off. If it does good investment.. if not, what a waste of money...

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
There is a 2nd bidder for Bale but I call this bluff from the spuds who are still trying to milk more money out of RM if thats the case

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
While they did pay overs for him, they've signed one of the best forwards in the world.

Oh, man! Can't wait to see Neymar/Messi V Ronaldo/Bale.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bale is legit, he is a genuine contender to reach the heights or Ronaldo and Messi. His pace and ability to play at that pace is phenomenal. 86m is a lot, but that's the market today. I'm excited to see what Bale does outside of the UK.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There is a 2nd bidder for Bale but I call this bluff from the spuds who are still trying to milk more money out of RM if thats the case
Tottenham are kidding themselves if they believe there's another party interested. There's only ever been one interested party this whole time. Managers/players saying "I'd have him in our team" doesn't count as genuine interest.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Tottenham are kidding themselves if they believe there's another party interested. There's only ever been one interested party this whole time. Managers/players saying "I'd have him in our team" doesn't count as genuine interest.
True but you gotta remember the club is being runned by a Jew...

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
True but you gotta remember the club is being runned by a Jew...
Well, they saw 86million and accepted ASAP

Personally, they where in a prime negotiation position to get a Benzema style replacement at a price you wouldn't get on the open market... but anyway 86 million, good number

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well, they saw 86million and accepted ASAP

Personally, they where in a prime negotiation position to get a Benzema style replacement at a price you wouldn't get on the open market... but anyway 86 million, good number
Yeah, always wondered why they didn't ask for a player to be thrown in. Guess no one wants to play for Tottenham?

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Yeah, always wondered why they didn't ask for a player to be thrown in. Guess no one wants to play for Tottenham?
IMO if Real want Bale, they'll get Bale and Tottenham know it. Real would force a player to play for Tottenham

I just think they mentally spent that 86million before it even got to that. Talking to this pom at work, he was saying they have probably outgrown their current stadium also...

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just heard it was just finalised as the biggest transfer paid in the history @148million

Status
Not open for further replies.