News Ready Freddy? Fittler in mix for Bulldogs job as Baz walks with $500k: Blog with Hoops

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just to add more insult to injury they would entertain the idea of a Roosters legend heading up the rebuild?

Freddy is still filfthy about going out a loser in 2004 GF
Nah man, Freddy does yoga and chants at the moon when it's full now. He's a changed person LOL. Also, I believe he has become a vegan so he has lost any male genes he once had.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shows that our power brokers have no fucking idea. Not sure if they have noticed but NSW have a pretty good fuckin team at the moment.

Heka Nanai could coach them to victory

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Influential figures at Canterbury-Bankstown are already leading a push to pursue NSW State of Origin coach Brad Fittler to take over at the Bulldogs for the 2023 season.
The cleaner who has "influence" of when to restock the TP doesn't count

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How about laurie daley? The guy that came up with "They're in this competition up to their ear balls." Cant be that stupid. Lol.
and the other gem he gave the SoO team... 'if in doubt... run it up the middle'.

Doggy71

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fittler would have them running around bare foot,FMD no thanks.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really hope they don’t fuck this up. Fittler fmd.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well we haven't hit rock bottom until the media gets hold of news one of our players has shit in a hotel hallway and our coach has stripped naked to knock on a woman's door at the hotel to let her know "I'm Brad Fittler."

Really think that Fittler would be a downgrade on Barrett.