Official RD22 Warriors vs Bulldogs in Auckland!

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Atm it wouldn't make a difference.. they could be farewelling Montoya and they'd probably still towel us up.. not in my lifetime have I ever seen us in such bad shape.. we're supposed to be seeing green shoots this year. Not a toxic wasteland..

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed, but I'm just happy to see us play again! It's been too long.
Love your passion Raysie. Unfortunately I gave up about 2yrs ago, was a ticketed member for many years but chucked it in. Wasted $1000's of dollars taking the family to watch us get toweled up week in week out. The last straw was driving out to Belmore and watching an aging Michael Gordon look like Billy Slater as we got smacked by the Titans. Fuck that shit! Haven't regretted not going to a game since

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah well was hoping the game was at Central Coast (10 min from me). Haven’t been to a game this year, results haven’t really motivated me and with most of our games on Saturdays conflicting with sons games...

Still debating whether I go on Monday or not, someone want to give me a reason to go?

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Of all the teams in the comp, the scum at the nrl picked the Dogs game to take back to NZ… have we not seen enough massacres over the past few years, clearly not for some! Full house, RTS last games…. I’m expecting, S Katoa will probably be captain/coach of the team by then…

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Go get absolutely fed by an average team playing at home for the first time in 2 years in their leaders farewell.

Mad lol

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Meh we would more than likely be losing this no matter where its being played.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Of all the teams in the comp, the scum at the nrl picked the Dogs game to take back to NZ… have we not seen enough massacres over the past few years, clearly not for some! Full house, RTS last games…. I’m expecting, S Katoa will probably be captain/coach of the team by then…
Captain/coach :grinning:

The comedy on TK is priceless :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Go get absolutely fed by an average team playing at home for the first time in 2 years in their leaders farewell.

Mad lol
We usually volunteer to take our home games to NZ anyway. Go figure :grinning:

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's see how many upcoming Warriors games take place in NZ.

Sloth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We also have the Maniacal Marcelo Montoya to worry about as well :anguished:

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Get the lube out boys.

Suddenly the 91-6 loss we copped at the hands of St Merge in 1935 looks like the halftime score of this one.

On a serious note though - the NZ boys deserve to be led out by a guard of honor from our boys.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
...it’s the first Warriors game at their home ground at Mt Smart Stadium in like 750 days or something. Their fans are already frothing at the mouth..

this is gonna be bad, so bad!