CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Shits on what we have and is the type of half we dont have and need
Not really. Hasn't done much for the last few seasons. Raiders fans bag him as much as some dogs fans bag Moses.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Watching this Melbourne team and the backup players they have for their missing first graders you really have to laugh at anyone who compares hasler to bellamy

Hasler is fuming shit

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Storm are so good to watch such a good style
Imagine the crowds and membership numbers we would have, if we played a style that even remotely resembled how the Storm play...
I know you gotta have the players to do it, but shit, look at their recruitment...hmmm...sigh.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Imagine the crowds and membership numbers we would have, if we played a style that even remotely resembled how the Storm play...
I know you gotta have the players to do it, but shit, look at their recruitment...hmmm...sigh.
Yep their backup fullback jerome is a gun

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed how Woods always just jogs and waddles his way around the field? His urgency is pretty much non existent. I could swear he has a few cones before games lol.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed how Woods always just jogs and waddles his way around the field? His urgency is pretty much non existent.
Well he's going to fit into the Bulldogs team.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Parker is such a stupid ****, clear try ffs. There's no knock on you dickhead

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Heard there was an incident in the Storm game today involving Cronk; head shot I believe. Who was it and how bad?.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Parker is such a stupid ****, clear try ffs. There's no knock on you dickhead
Haha. Is that regarding tedescos try? Lockyer on 9 reckons it shouldn't be a try coz he didnt mean it/no control. But technically he didnt knock on coz kicked it on the way down. Try. Lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Haha. Is that regarding tedescos try? Lockyer on 9 reckons it shouldn't be a try coz he didnt mean it/no control. But technically he didnt knock on coz kicked it on the way down. Try. Lol
Yup. The argument makes no sense lol. He "lost control" apparently...well he didn't knock on and that's all that matters. These ***** have played a loaf of games, no idea how they could try and argue against that being a try. Just cut a Qld side is losing?

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Heard there was an incident in the Storm game today involving Cronk; head shot I believe. Who was it and how bad?.
Fonu blake. Looked pretty intentional and got him a beauty on the jaw but cooper seemed to shake it off pretty quick.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed how Woods always just jogs and waddles his way around the field? His urgency is pretty much non existent. I could swear he has a few cones before games lol.
Has a great offload ,only problem is we have no support play

Status
Not open for further replies.