Official Rd16 Bulldogs vs Sharks Match Week Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reynolds, Flanagan, Rajab and Karl are all playing firsts. Ridiculous selections
Well, if you (and half of the kennel) think you can do a better job than Ciro and Gus (who actually do rugby league for a living) then get off this forum and apply for there jobs.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Trained with firsts as did Pele. Reynolds, Pele and Skelton out of NSW Cup
I assume KO to 13 - Reynolds to run around for 25 minutes before Rajab comes on.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I assume KO to 13 - Reynolds to run around for 25 minutes before Rajab comes on.
Well, at least he (finally) made changes. But no matter what he does, we will always have whingers on here.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, at least he (finally) made changes. But no matter what he does, we will always have whingers on here.
I feel the frustration. My concern is that although a lot of improvements have been achieved across the club a lot of decisions n rhetoric at the top end ie top 30/ fg are being driven by organisational theories n not footy best practice. hope im wrong

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Real feel of secrecy around the team in this game, surly more changes are coming just wouldn't make sense to roll out named side or another under sized team against a team like the sharks who have an exact game plan to beat us when under sized. Naming the Tuesday side or with minor changes is like surrendering. Don't think CC would do that particularly as this game is a sellout and on prime time on 9. I feel that the cup game at 2 will give us an insight. Should get updated team list soon. Surly Sutton, Brown and Pele don't play, need them badly in NRL, even been impressed with Tanner lately. Been trying to step up and show he has it by taking the first hit ups. Cup game May be good to watch considering number of players out for Penrith.

jshellshear

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Juat asked Ciraldo if Skelton is playing and he said "No, dont think so". Then again, he probably wont give anything away.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Juat asked Ciraldo if Skelton is playing and he said "No, dont think so". Then again, he probably wont give anything away.
Don't think Skelton will play as they normally like to make a big deal of debuts. However Tanner is out of the list for the cup game. Guessing he is coming in?

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I heard Skelton to wing. Burns to centre, avo to fullback.
Dare say flanno will play halfback rajab bench.
If edwards is unfit then I guess pele comes in.
Grub maybe 18th man?

Status
Not open for further replies.