Rd 9 vs Dragons 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With that notion, without Burns solo try assists we don't win that match either. If Mahoney doesn't own the middle we don't even come close.

Credit where credit is due but we had players that put in much bigger efforts than the guy who can run fast.
This is where I disagree. If he had just run fast in the clear then yes I’d agree with you. But Avo still had a lot of work to do, especially on the first try we he had to go around Sloan who is a speedster himself. And the second try he turned him inside out without losing too much speed. Any other player most likely gets tackled

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is where I disagree. If he had just run fast in the clear then yes I’d agree with you. But Avo still had a lot of work to do, especially on the first try we he had to go around Sloan who is a speedster himself. And the second try he turned him inside out without losing too much speed. Any other player most likely gets tackled
They were good tries no doubt, good on Avo but honestly Sloan is not on the same level as an Edwards or a Teddy who probably would have oput Avo into touch.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Round Votes

Braidon Burns 136
Jake Averillo 133
Reed Mahoney 34
Corey Waddell 29