Rd 7 Vs Eel

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Let’s move on straight away
kiks, tpj, rfm, Okunbor all in, keep Hughes he’s a big body, bring Skelton in
If we beat parra by 34 last year, imagine what we could do this year
especially having their old hooker and back up full back lol

and bazz cant give them any of our attacking tips because when he was with us we didnt have any attack lol

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s move on straight away
kiks, tpj, rfm, Okunbor all in, keep Hughes he’s a big body, bring Skelton in
If we beat parra by 34 last year, imagine what we could do this year
Like your Style mate moving on we won't be the last team copping a big score against this year, plus I would much prefer a few big scores on the way than continual loss of games. Was so pleased with that early play Kiraz and Avo I just keep watching it over and over, they have to bring that to Parra game. Parramatta have been hot and cold I am thinking the ins (forwards) for us might not be match fit but just for our backs confidence yeh we need to lift....I love that Burton tried to lift when we were smashed...how do they get into his head to start the game like that....we can match it with Parra if we bring our A game.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Reynolds haters hated him before this game fucking bring their hate into every fucking thread. Your shit commentary wouldn't get a start anywhere else. It was Ciraldo that picked him and suggested that he brought energy and your elitist attitudes towards the supporters are bodering on racist shit as well you gronks.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently Oloapu is “close” whether that means next week or 4 weeks I don’t know but obvious that Flanno is on borrowed time
I have been defending Flanno because of his effort and defence. I felt bad for him last year but it's time. If Katoa from the Dolphins can play at 18 why cant Oloapu?

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They won’t drop Reynolds. He is our favourite son. the prince of belmore. The player who gets applause every time the camera is on him. The energy bringer.

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Does anyone know who is the better organizer in reserve grade between Khalid Rajab and Oloapu? Also based on results, it seems they both seem to be working well together in the halves

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Was really disappointed with Reynolds. We needed leadership and as an experienced player it was up to him. Played like a 6yo full of red cordial
Agree, enthusiasm is great but uncontrolled is not going to work.. especially with Sutton in charge

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Run with this next week.

Perham
Kiraz
Averillo
Alamoti
Casey or Skelton. Maybe Casey due to his speed.
Burto
Flanagan (sigh)
King
Mahoney
Sutton
Kikau
Preston
RFM

Okunbor
Hughes
Waddel
TPJ