Rd 16 Dogs vs Manly 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
3. ALLAN- for his 3 or 4 try assist for Manly, when for he came off his wing to tackle thin air.
2. MANU- for lazy jogging after missing tackles. Know it's his debut match, but showed effort in defense.
1. Flannagan. Manage produce the same game plan that had him dropped previously.
1. Meaney- who s**t himself everyone Saab got the ball.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reluctantly
3- Thompson
2- Topine
1- Jackson

Averillo was completely ineffective (yet again), he’s good for a game and several average one’s thereafter. Flanno was non-existent, JMK needed to run more, Allen, did he play? Hetherington was again ill-disciplined, Hoppa…no comment and Meaney did…well, nothing, he struggles to break the line and as a fullback, is not capable of any level of playmaking.

I’m a TB fan, for now (I’ll judge him next year) but he needs to get a mention here.. how Atoni and Ogden didn’t get picked against a monster pack is near suicide and if your going in with a smaller more inexperienced team, they needed to generate faster ruck speed and get guys jumping out of dummy half to get their guys fatigued. My other pain point is repeat sets, how f#cking hard is it to tap a ball a short distance and have players running through creating chances or a repeat set?

Positively, BBO looked sharp in his cameo, Topine held his own and tried hard, Thompson runs hard all day and Jacko always does his best.

Kiks tried really hard, not a show stopper, but he did himself and family proud by making his debut, Potolo had a few errors in him but has size and is only 19, ran well when he held onto the ball.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Add 23 tackles and a 1-1 strip in 54mins not the worst for a second row effort at 19, give him a break.
Problem is he gets dominated and too many quick play the balls off the back of his defence. Mate sorry but he is not up to it, especially against bigger packs.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't even care anymore, our forward pack has zero balance yet our coach is out spending millions on a winger after signing another winger for millions. He then CHASED Hetherington and Waddell and had Ava fall into his lap on a train and trial and offer more than those two useless ***** combined.
Yeah I don't care anymore tbh lol

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I told everyone it would get nasty by using three guys who are not NRL ready.
It was men against boys.
However the options were poor so I guess we had to do it.

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
3 scoreboard guy...had to work overtime

2 the sideline camera techs trying to keep up with Turbo and Saab. Better job than our players

1 nsw gov lockdown so wasn't tempted to watch it live

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bailey was our best player by country mile even though he was on for 10 mins at the death and hasn’t played more than a couple games since Covid started. That says it all really.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
This is the first time I can't even scrap a 3-2-1 together...

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Votes for the round

Josh Jackson 11
Luke Thompson 11
Jackson Topine 3
Jake Averillo 2