Rd 12 vs Dragons 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree, he will be a star! and he should be in the centres

Have a look at the stats today, they do not match that.
A great take under pressure. Tick
A few tackle breaks when running the ball out. Tick
One offload, dodgy.
3 errors.

Yet the Kennel is ready to noose JAC and Burton.

Today was lost with poor goal line defence by a couple of forwards.
A couple of dropped balls by a couple of forwards in the attack zone.
And some bad bounces.

Yet it was refreshing to see the attack flow. Why not enjoy that.
Potter has allowed the players to play football and what is in front of them.

Flanno played his best game. He ran to the line, passed crisply but he has to put players into a hole.
Not sure if it is him or players like Waddell don't know how to position there runs.

Anyway that's my thoughts.
Always look at the positives.
A 60 year Bulldog and always one.
Lol another TK positivity spin doctor………How original.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Did they really play badly?
JAC had a few great dummy half runs.
JAC came in twice. Reason we were down 3 on 2 both times. Comes off great if not they score anyway.
Ask schoup how bad they were when he scored.

As soon as a thread starts every negative nellie jumps on.
Yeah They were bad, Burton more so.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Baa talked to them at HT and they still produced dog shit....
Mate they should be ashamed of themselves, except for Kiraz, Ba and Langmack two greats that would win at all costs. Ive been around junior sport a long time, and only Penrith and Some Parra juniors have that mentality. Problem runs very deep in the soul of the club. We need players from clubs like St Marys, Windsor, Glenmore Park, St Clair, Wentworthville, Rouse Hill and Hills Bulls.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Can't handle the pressure away from the big 2 teams they came from?
Harsh bro. JAC has been exceptional for us this year. Both on and off the field. Even the best players have the occasional shocker now and then.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Harsh bro. JAC has been exceptional for us this year. Both on and off the field. Even the best players have the occasional shocker now and then.
Meh, shit performance after shit performance is harsh on us loyal fans.

No player is untouchable. Now he can have an off game but what's worrying is that he didn't step up and prove shittler wrong, he just proved he was right.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Meh, shit performance after shit performance is harsh on us loyal fans.

No player is untouchable. Now he can have an off game but what's worrying is that he didn't step up and prove shittler wrong, he just proved he was right.
He hasn’t produced shit performance after shit performance, though. On an individual level he has been great this year. I feel sorry for him. First he is shunned from an origin team he well and truly deserved a spot in just because he plays for us and Fittler’s a spud. Now our fans are turning on the poor bloke after just one game.

If reports are accurate, he wasn’t told he’d missed out a few days ago. He was told right before kick off. That’s gonna get in any player’s head. I’m sure he tried his arse off for us. Just like he does every week.

I get that people are fed up, but JAC is thd Last bloke who should be targeted, imo.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He hasn’t produced shit performance after shit performance, though. On an individual level he has been great this year. I feel sorry for him. First he is shunned from an origin team he well and truly deserved a spot in just because he plays for us and Fittler’s a spud. Now our fans are turning on the poor bloke after just one game.

If reports are accurate, he wasn’t told he’d missed out a few days ago. He was told right before kick off. That’s gonna get in any player’s head. I’m sure he tried his arse off for us. Just like he does every week.

I get that people are fed up, but JAC is thd Last bloke who should be targeted, imo.
I still love him and never want him booted but he should of stepped up to rub it in shittlers smug face.

A lot of players have done that before.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I still love him and never want him booted but he should of stepped up to rub it in shittlers smug face.

A lot of players have done that before.
Yeah, I get egst you’re saying. But I think different players respond to these situations differently … and it probably depends on how long they have to process the decision too. Today wasn’t his day, but I’m sure it wasn’t due to a Jack of trying,

I’d back Fox to bounce back with a great performance next week. Everyone has a shitty game once in a while.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, I get egst you’re saying. But I think different players respond to these situations differently … and it probably depends on how long they have to process the decision too. Today wasn’t his day, but I’m sure it wasn’t due to a Jack of trying,

I’d back Fox to bounce back with a great performance next week. Everyone has a shitty game once in a while.
I'm guessing and hoping he will bounce back, especially to make shittler look like a bigger fool.

Malla

Reaction score
I was at the game and I think that is a fair enough summation mate. We actually got better effort and go forward when Patolo was on the field opposed to Thompson I don’t know what the stats say but Thompson gets dominated a lot. Could make a case for Averillo 1 point he was pretty good for the most part.
Yeah noticed that too. Patolo was making good metres all day. Thompson is too small

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
!: No Heart!
2: No Guts!
3: No Brains!
All in front of a full house of supporters with everything to play for!

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah noticed that too. Patolo was making good metres all day. Thompson is too small
Seems like a nice kid too came to the fence and had plenty of time for the younger kids wanting autographs and photos. Same with Kiraz.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mate they should be ashamed of themselves, except for Kiraz, Ba and Langmack two greats that would win at all costs. Ive been around junior sport a long time, and only Penrith and Some Parra juniors have that mentality. Problem runs very deep in the soul of the club. We need players from clubs like St Marys, Windsor, Glenmore Park, St Clair, Wentworthville, Rouse Hill and Hills Bulls.
I think there is some truth in what you are saying - in jun reps the Dogs often have bigger players but the smaller framed players from other clubs show a lot more determination. Dogs generally seem to run into the defence other teams have players that seem to hav a desire determination to run through the defence. Im overly generalising

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thompson has no interest in defending, he is truly pathetic when at marker - has no interest in any off the ball activity. Gets his tackle numbers up by being third man in. He did start running into gaps yesterday n looked ok with the ball at times

Reactions: ATT
Status
Not open for further replies.