Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I got a feeling Dufty will keep his spot

We are playing the Dragons so if there ever a game he will perform (and Vaughan) this is the week
it will be interesting team selections this week. Potter picks the team for the first time and he will change the game plan also he said.
Tanga picked his mate last week, so the selections will be interesting and will give us an insight for the remainder of the year

Troy Garrety

New Pup
Reaction score
1/Jake Averillo 2/josh Addo-carr 3/ Aaron Schoupp 4/Paul alamoti 5/ Jacob Kiraz 6/ Matt Burton 7/ Brendon wakeham 8/ Luke Thompson 9/ Jeremy Marshal king 10/ Tevita pangai junior 11/ Max king 12/ Raymond Faitala mariner 13/ josh Jackson 14/ Paul vauguan 15/ kurtis Morrin 16/ Matt dufty 17/Ava seumanufagai 18/ Corey Waddell

Sue

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1. Toia
2. JAC
3. Schoupp
4. Kiraz
5. Casey
6. Burton
7. Flanagan
8. TPJ
9. JMK
10. Vaughan
11. Topine
12. Jackson
13. Thompson

14. RFM
15. King
16. Ava
17. Hoffman

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hoping to see JAC shine at belmore this week. Best winger in the comp to come out and score a few tries.
For a shitty ass team that can’t score points Fox is still going pretty well.
6 tries, 9 line breaks and over 50 tackle busts.

Nassif

Waterboy
Reaction score
I really like the idea of Averillo at fullback. I think a few games in cup to familiarise himself with the position and we will see how that goes. He is too talented to leave out and we have let too many players with potential leave. The kid hasn’t been in a side that has won more than 5 matches in a year and I am sure we would kick ourselves if he ends up in a Melbourne/Penrith/Roosters system.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like the idea of Averillo at fullback. I think a few games in cup to familiarise himself with the position and we will see how that goes. He is too talented to leave out and we have let too many players with potential leave. The kid hasn’t been in a side that has won more than 5 matches in a year and I am sure we would kick ourselves if he ends up in a Melbourne/Penrith/Roosters system.
Is talented but has the same heart as dufty.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. Toia
2. JAC
3. Schoupp
4. Kiraz
5. Casey
6. Burton
7. Flanagan
8. TPJ
9. JMK
10. Vaughan
11. Topine
12. Jackson
13. Thompson

14. RFM
15. King
16. Ava
17. Hoffman
I'd prefer someone else at 9, Anyone else really. But i like the look of that side

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hoping to see JAC shine at belmore this week. Best winger in the comp to come out and score a few tries.
For a shitty ass team that can’t score points Fox is still going pretty well.
6 tries, 9 line breaks and over 50 tackle busts.
If we shift fox we are weakening one position to possibly improve another. Allen is unfortunately the only option to replace DufTy. Toia is not ready and not good enough for first grade and in front of probably a packed Belmore, we need experience at the back.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm hoping he improves with RFM in the side now.

But he is young, props don't mature till mid to late 20s
I'm prepared to give him a little time, has had a few head knocks too which would play on the mind a bit no pun intended..also thought he was good against the Tiges and I think he had missed two weeks recently from the last head knock..hopefully can build because we need a 4th good middle for our charge at least halfway up the ladder next year.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fox @ fullback this week, he said in his interview on Twitter than has since been taken down and re-uploaded with that part out. Surprised to see no one else mention it?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Once again. I’m already looking ahead/forward to next year with Flanno taking the reins, and leading this GREAT club out of the shit ditch we have dug ourselves into for many years..!! It’s one thing that gives me excitement and HOPE.!!