Opinion Rd 12 team

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. Hoffman to swap with Kiraz has he has a bit more fg experience in this disfunctioning side defensively.

2. Interchange JMK with ZDC. We cannot afford to try and play any longer with his slow inaccurate dh passes and are forced into trying something (anything) different.

3. Same goes for BBO or Wakeham for Flanno. Just forced into a change to at least present some sort of halfback effort.

If Allen is fit find a spot for him. Probably in for Hoffman at this stage but only if he has had a game in reserves and played well enough.

:grinning:
1. I am hoping Hoffman would stiffen the defence in the centres.
2. A good idea is to start ZDC at 9 he might provided the spark from DH, JMK can utilize his dummy half running effectively coming off the bench, reason I kept him he had a decent running game against the Tigpies.
3. I would like to see BBO at 7 he would probably succeed, Flanagan isn't running / kicking enough.
I would have given Allen a go but he is still totally out of shape.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
1. I am hoping Hoffman would stiffen the defence in the centres.
2. A good idea is to start ZDC at 9 he might provided the spark from DH, JMK can utilize his dummy half running effectively coming off the bench, reason I kept him he had a decent running game against the Tigpies.
3. I would like to see BBO at 7 he would probably succeed, Flanagan isn't running / kicking enough.
I would have given Allen a go but he is still totally out of shape.
My only thoughts were we've seen Kiraz in fg and Hoffman only in a trial in this poor defensive team so thought give Kiraz the opportunity at centre before Hoffman is all. Either one should probably be better than a timid Avo.

Yeah agree on Allen hence my caveat on his inclusion.

Halfback a real dogs breakfast. I have a soft spot for Wakeham but do like BBO. Either of them should get a "real" shot at 7 for 4 weeks at least. Seeing as its a contract year for Wakes, and he does "seem" to have the better organising and more experience, I'd go with him.

What a situation we are in with 7.

Even that Madden last night seemed to have all the time in the World to dominate with plenty of time and space...let alone Hastings. Our guys can't establish a platform and are in constant traffic and under pressure. So many elementary basics not right and making it even harder for us.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My only thoughts were we've seen Kiraz in fg and Hoffman only in a trial in this poor defensive team so thought give Kiraz the opportunity at centre before Hoffman is all. Either one should probably be better than a timid Avo.

Yeah agree on Allen hence my caveat on his inclusion.

Halfback a real dogs breakfast. I have a soft spot for Wakeham but do like BBO. Either of them should get a "real" shot at 7 for 4 weeks at least. Seeing as its a contract year for Wakes, and he does "seem" to have the better organising and more experience, I'd go with him.

What a situation we are in with 7.

Even that Madden last night seemed to have all the time in the World to dominate with plenty of time and space...let alone Hastings. Our guys can't establish a platform and are in constant traffic and under pressure. So many elementary basics not right and making it even harder for us.
I have been feeling sorry for all our halves including Flanagan :-) when you have a clueless DH they are first to suffer in attack, everyone becomes an easier target for the opposite defence.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
After today's 42-0 win in reserves....

1. Allen
2. Kiraz
3. Schoupp
4. Alamoti
5. JAC
6. Burton
7. Wakeham
8. TPJ
9. ZDC
10. Vaughn
11. Topine
12. RFM
13. King

14. JuNK (yuck)
15. Potato
16. Jackson
17. Ava

Last edited:

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
After today's 42-0 win in reserves....

1. Allen
2. Kiraz
3. Schoupp
4. Alamoti
5. JAC
6. Burton
7. Wakeham
8. TPJ
9. JuNK (rest are worse)
10. Vaughn
11. Topine
12. Jackson
13. King

14. ZDC
15. Potato
16. RFM
17. Ava
thomo straight dropped?

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Changes,
Avarillo out of centre, possible Allen or Kiraz. Alamoti not ready for FG yet. Needs at least a year in NSW cup.
Topine had a real good busy game. Must be close to a call up.
Cook had a good game, but still no chance of dislodging JMK.
Half back the real issue, Wakham & BBO looked great in NSW cup but struggle in FG. Other hand Flannagan does not touched the ball enough in FG & when he does he does not create opportunities.
JAC to full back, normally you would say NO, but the seasons finished so why not experiment. When Allen gets fitter he can possibly slide back to FB.
No other new faces.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need one of those result picking octopus guys

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Start him, from the very first set JMK was dishing up garbage from dh.
Best options at present,
Agree, ZDC to start at 9, give JMK an opportunity at 7 his natural position strong 1 on 1 defender, better running game that Flanno average kicking game.BBO at 14, all 3 capable of covering 7&9

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Team for round 12 vs Dragons after watching nsw cup today

1. Josh Addo-Carr (C)
2. Declan Casey
3. Paul Alamoti
4. Aaron Schoupp
5. Jacob Kiraz
6. Matt Burton
7. Brandon Wakeham
8. Luke Thompson
9. Jeremy Marshall-King
10. Paul Vaughan
11. Jackson Topine
12. Josh Jackson
13. Tevita Pangai Junior
Bench
14. Max King
15. Zac Docker-Clay
16. Ava Seumanufagi
17. Raymond Faitala-Marnier

19. Chris Patolo
20. Bailey Biondi-Odo

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
1) tola when he’s back from injury
2)casey
3)kiraz
4)schouppe
5)jac
6)Burton
7)bbo
8)Vaughan
9)jmk
10)tpj
11)jacko
12) waddell
13)king
Bench-patelo/zac /thommo/rfm

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Who the fuck have we even got besides Dufty
2. Jac
3. Schoupp
4. Alamoti
5. Kiraz
6. Burton
7. I give up
8. Vaughan
9. Jmk
10. Thompson
11. Rfm
12. Jackson
13. King

14. Zdc
15. Patolo
16. Tpj
17. Topine
Allen at FB and Wakes in for Flamingo. would be my only changes, perhaps also Burns at centre only because I would like to see Alamoti develope further in CC