ray hadley vs carl webb

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
listning to ray hadley call the cowboys vs tigers game today, hadley was on about webb leading with his elbow and forearm when running the ball.
he said the officials should do something,

then webb was interchanged, i was wondering if it was a normal interchange, or if the cowboys were told what hadley was saying on the radio.

either way webbs actions should be reviewed by the cowboys staff,and the nrl.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
didnt he give voss a spray,to big for his boots,know it all,wider doors at channel 9 to fit his big head thru,,,,,,, and i rekon good onya hadley

GATE7

Kennel Established
Reaction score
didnt he give voss a spray,to big for his boots,know it all,wider doors at channel 9 to fit his big head thru,,,,,,, and i rekon good onya hadley
He also called him a goose...and he wasnt wrong. Voss is an annoying boring redneck bogan . He has no style , personality and he has remained disinteresting on tv for years now.
Hes the sort of guy that would visit a brothel with a complimentary voucher and still manage not get laid with his lack of style and personality.
But Hadley isnt too far behind either in my opinion , infact one can argue that Hadley is the same sort of redneck bogan that Voss is only he makes more money because he just repeats what Alan Jones says, the same Alan Jones who was arrested in London many years ago in public park with his pants down accused of felching (eating another blokes ass). Ray Hadley looks up to Alan Jones.
Hes been doing it for years,these are the sort of people dominating our airways. Amazing stuff isnt it . A former cabbie turned Rugby league expert and radio king taking over the morning mantle from aformer rugby coach and rumoured closet homosexual . No wonder d ickheads like Voss manage to get gigs on tv.
Whatever happened to standards.... I thought we lived in the lucky country but when one takes a closer look at the sort of d ickheads dominating the media one must wonder.

Last edited by a moderator:

NotRayHadley

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's a shame about Ray...

Bring back Rex Mossop. Too many Qld's guiding things at 9. Voss is the pits, not funny, not smart and blind on the call unless something goes wrong for Qld's.

Move him back to Brisbane.
It all makes sense about Hadley now. I'm calling talk back now, I have a career to start and I have got my own crayons!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of Carl Webb, I haven't watched Nth QLD games in a while, has Webb put ALOT of weight back on?

M

mofo sixx

It's a shame about Ray...

Bring back Rex Mossop. Too many Qld's guiding things at 9. Voss is the pits, not funny, not smart and blind on the call unless something goes wrong for Qld's.

Move him back to Brisbane.
It all makes sense about Hadley now. I'm calling talk back now, I have a career to start and I have got my own crayons!
isnt the moose dead

Status
Not open for further replies.