Ray Dib first Interview post election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Former Canterbury chairman Ray Dib will continue to support the club as a fan.

IN his first interview since being dumped by the Bulldogs, former chairman Ray Dib has confirmed his long-term commitment to the club as a member and supporter.

“I’m already planning to buy my tickets to every home game,” Dib told The Sunday Telegraph. “I’ll be at the away games, too.

“While it’s disappointing what happened at the elections, I’m not walking away.

“I’ll support this club for the rest of my life.

“Instead of sitting in the corporate areas, I’ll be with my family out with the punters and I’m looking forward to it.”

Dib retained his position on the board of the NSW Rugby League following the annual general meeting on Friday after being convinced to stay on by fellow directors.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waiting for all the people who complained Anderson did two interviews after actually winning the vote to come in here and rage about Dib still talking to the media.

evo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He can sit next to me he has served the club it isn’t like he got paid for his role. He tried I understand people disagree with his style but he will always be a bulldogs man and we stick together.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So where is the interview?
Or was it just one statement about him still attending games?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He can sit next to me he has served the club it isn’t like he got paid for his role. He tried I understand people disagree with his style but he will always be a bulldogs man and we stick together.
Lol
You can have Dib on one side and Des on the other if you like
Lol
Both served the club

If that's all it takes to gain your respect

Both are fuckheads who turned fans away in droves and really fucked up our club.

For me, they can get fucked

If Dib sits next to me, I'll politely ask him to move

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
and there's a difference right there...

“I’m already planning to buy my tickets to every home game,” Dib told The Sunday Telegraph. “I’ll be at the away games, too.
Meanwhile our newly elected chairman admits to attending "a handful of games over the past few years", and will not even attend the first few games this year, nor some mid season due to other "commitments".

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh umm don’t sit next to me champ !!!
Dib made mistakes he was man enough to admit it, but the mistakes all stemmed from actually two IMHO.
The first one was appointing Des and all his Manly stooges who had been very successful at Manly, I do not recall one post complaining about it at the time, it was done probably because of the failed Kevin Moore experiment.
The second real mistake was trying to appease the media by appointing "nice people" thereby trying to make our club less hated by the many arseholes who are involved in RL and support other clubs. The hatred against our club has cause it many difficulties, it might ease now with Dib gone but also it might not.
For the good of our beloved club Dib had to go but in the end most of us decent fans know that he tried to fix things by making changes and bringing back some true bulldog people.
Now every decent fan of our club will ease up on the hate or any ill feeling against Dib, and look forward to our clubs future success.
But I guess you and the rest of the hate arseholes who claim to support our club will never let go.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If I was related to the bloke I would, how about you approach the bloke at the game and have a chat with him Then tell us what you think of the bloke.
We have spoken to him numerous times
Comes across as an arrogant know it all smug ***** who only thinks about his hip pocket
We even know his son whom has more stories than Walt Disney!!!

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We have spoken to him numerous times
Comes across as an arrogant know it all smug ***** who only thinks about his hip pocket
We even know his son whom has more stories than Walt Disney!!!
This ^ spoke to Ray a few times and each times he’s come across is a megalomaniac

Last edited:

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wait for the sponsors to start walking away and then see what this new board brings to the table.Shits hit the fan already.Stay tuned.There is no excuse for this new board what so ever as they've walked in with everything put in place for a few years.Those that voted for change sent this club backwards.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's good Ray, it'll make a change to last year when you were overseas while the team was going from bad to worse.

I'm glad they wrote an article about you going to home games, hopefully they also write one about the fans who travel hundreds of klm's each week to see home and away games.

Status
Not open for further replies.