Rate Frawleys performance out of 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Really, last night, everyone was good except priest and Montoya.
*Edit*
And woods the ****.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I thought the Morris's were shocking with the ball as well 2 massive knock ons and that bomb towards the end of the game that gave them 7 tackles was terrible.
Agree, they were pretty bad at times, though they did do some good stuff too.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I thought the Morris's were shocking with the ball as well 2 massive knock ons and that bomb towards the end of the game that gave them 7 tackles was terrible.
That kick was terrible but we should have been awarded a penalty for the marker not being square.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Better than Foran/10
Exactly. Barely see Foran controlling the game. Fair enough take a back seat to Evans, and Johnson and even Norman. But you need to be first receiver, take the ball to the line and set up your players more when you are the 800k half.

Only involvement I remember (apart from a few passes) was his kick that got our flukey try. Went missing a lot of the game which is a concern when we don’t even have a reserve grade quality half outside him. I would have wanted him kicking and controlling the game more.

Frawley didn’t go too bad. But he handles it more then a 800k player....

aymz maz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Agree, they were pretty bad at times, though they did do some good stuff too.
B moz had a pretty bad brain snap when we defended our line 3 sets and decided to offload in our 20 and loses it

aymz maz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Exactly. Barely see Foran controlling the game. Fair enough take a back seat to Evans, and Johnson and even Norman. But you need to be first receiver, take the ball to the line and set up your players more when you are the 800k half.

Only involvement I remember (apart from a few passes) was his kick that got our flukey try. Went missing a lot of the game which is a concern when we don’t even have a reserve grade quality half outside him. I would have wanted him kicking and controlling the game more.

Honestly would much rather foz to be second receiver, would be way more deadly there

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Yup, Foran needs to be on the ball much more. He just doesn't have the legs for it these days and we're stuck with him.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Harsh marker bit personally about a 5/10. Kicking was diabolical the first half. Better in the 2nd though.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I loved his passes, and his support play was great. Foran definitely played better with JMK running/passing from 9, and frawley to assist him with setting up the attack.

Easily a 7 or 8 out of 10. That being said I would be bias, because I recommended this structure :D

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious on what everyone thought about his performance last night
I’ll give him a 7, didn’t look too bad.
I think Frawley went ok, I would keep him at 5/8 and watching him last night he did put a lot of effort in, I'd be more worried about Foran for what he's getting paid he's not worth it, I would be surprised if he lasts the season he just look's busted, I think with Foran at 7 it will help Frawley become a better player.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I will give him a solid 6/10 for lasts nights run.

He played a good game.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
7/10

Backed up the play all game scored a try and almost another by this effort alone

Crap kicks mixed with pin points by repeat set ones

Welcome back to FG

Funny all our tries scored by ISP players

Status
Not open for further replies.