Random Predictions For 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TdoggBulldog

My prediction, Hazem El Masri, Top point scorer, Top Try scorer and Top Conversion kicker for 2005, i also predict Hazem El Masri will make origin, or replace a winger that will get injured! I LOVE HAZEM EL MASRI!

T

TdoggBulldog

I predict the knights will win no more than 10 games this season... suck if ur a knights fan aye... yer i also agree joey will retire!

T

TdoggBulldog

Why are there cowboys supporters in a dogs forum site?? Anyways i predict the Bulldogs will smash the cowboys in the grand final 43-12! El Masri will by then have scored his 10th career hatrick! I live like 2 hours south of townsville and i dont support the cowboys, yes i get **** but hahah i dish it out 2 the cowboys, they were playin a pre-season game in my home town and they were comin in on the bus lookin out the window and i woz like pointin 2 my bulldogs jersey i woz proudly wearing to a Cowboys vs Sharks match, paul rahihi and bowen and hannay laughed at me .... hahah gotta show my support!

Blue Beard

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jonathon Thurston to go down with injury and the Cowboys will lose the last 11 games straight and miss the finals.......HAHAHAHA Id love to see that!!!...
Broncos will do the same as every year and die in the ar$e at the business end.
Raiders v Sharks Grand Final....
hahahahahaha, what a joke, Ive got nothing.

R

ROCK ASOTASI

The Bulldogs finish in 5th place and win back to back titles against the North QLD Cowboys. 32-16.

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
Bulldogs84 said:
South Sydney to be Minor Premiers and to take out the 2005 premiership!!!!!!!

that was so random that prediction :p teheheheheheeheheehehe
only one can hope!!!oh id love it soo much if they ddid buh the way there goin i dun fink so.only if a miricle happened would they do dat!im sayin they dun get wooden spoon n newcastle do!alsoe dat newcastle wount win a game for @ least another 3 or 4 rounds!!

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i got a really random prediction... Czwiloski playin for AUSTRALIA!

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wait, wait. czwiloski gets a haircut

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
we will loose half our players to injury! wait that really is happening *runs away crying*

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
in shock horror the rabbitoh's will take the minor premiership but lose to the bulldogs 100 - 0 in the grand final.
haha nah.

Buncey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
oh how good is my prediction i made before about dragons finishing top four..for sure thats gonna happen...YEEEEEAAAA BOY

H

Hazmak

All games start endin in draws, except for Souths / Newy games, and the teams finish 7th and 8th, and miraculously, we see a Souths vs. Newy GF....AJ gets injured in the 8th minutes, and Souths lift the Trophey infront of the smallest crowd at a grand-final in history (10374 people)

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Nah i can really see an all Queensland final and i think if that does happen then the grand final will be moved to townsville or brisbane. I've always had a soft spot for the cowboys since the start of 2004 and i predicted to everyone i told that they would make the finals that year and they did but everyone else thought it would be tigers that would make the 8. I think u can now call the cowboys a oremiership contending team

H

Hazmak

Soft spot?!

I ****ing hate the cowboys more than easts now!

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
I like how the cowboys are attacking this year. Last year they improved dramatically on there defence and now buying players in the off season has helped there attacking game hell of a lot better

Status
Not open for further replies.