Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Russell Peters is also funny, very, very funny

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Fine, don't thank me for bumping this thread.

C*nts.

Send all Aussies back to Captain Cook.

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Thanks Slippery, you've brought back the thread that reminds me of the days when I had time and no money LOL but lived life well and celebrated it everyday.. now that's Australian!

P.S. This was perhaps one of the great threads of the Kennel, good times had here.... plus we gave the Leb thread a run for it's money for a good while there :grinning:

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Thanks Slippery, you've brought back the thread that reminds me of the days when I had time and no money LOL but lived life well and celebrated it everyday.. now that's Australian!

P.S. This was perhaps one of the great threads of the Kennel, good times had here.... plus we gave the Leb thread a run for it's money for a good while there :grinning:
The Leb one is still going, but it's full of un-Leb teeny boppers who use a minimum of 7 emoticons per post.

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
The Leb one is still going, but it's full of un-Leb teeny boppers who use a minimum of 7 emoticons per post.
I know that, but this will be there for the rest, Austrailan multiculturalism all the way :grinning:

As for Chris Bain, mate, I don't need encourage it, I helped kick this beauty off... just check the thread count, I'm in the top three for posts in this thread LOL!

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
I know that, but this will be there for the rest, Austrailan multiculturalism all the way :grinning:

As for Chris Bain, mate, I don't need encourage it, I helped kick this beauty off... just check the thread count, I'm in the top three for posts in this thread LOL!
By 'it', I meant Slippery

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
you just pulled the trigger on my ........ love gunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Status
Not open for further replies.