Ranch Dressing

Status
Not open for further replies.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
im so sick of all this speculation bullshyt. Seriously i dont care who the fark plays and i dont care if they change the line up an hr before kickoff, aslong as we win and go injury free i dont care anymore. If Phelps rerturns great, if we bring up Kaufmann great, I dont care who kicks the goals, we are just going to wait until sunday to find out exactly what is going on, theres no use getting stressed over whos going to be playing and where anymore.

Shifty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
LOL.....No, there's no use getting stressed dogzrule.

It's interesting looking at what options there are though, next week we may have to find ANOTHER fullback. We all know who to blame for that....

D

DoggFather

Fire up Alex!

Its all your and your f'ing jersey's fault anways LOL

If it wasnt for you we wouldn't be speculating now LOL

S

Strong Bad

*Karlz* said:
Why is it undecided on those two? Anyone have any info on Barry?
Pends on phelps return from injury.

Nathan Barry is a pretty safe fullback. Played in the 2002 reggies final win with Thurston, S Hughes, Howland, Maitua and the likes. Wont blow the world on fire but definately is a very safe and respectable player. Been waiting for a chance for a very long time, i think he deserves a chance

D

DoggFather

Phelps was cleared to play last week.

He will certainly replace Hazem.

D

DoggFather

Dont be surprised to see all our kickers take shots.

Smart money will be on Folkes testing our kickers for future games.

RobDog55er

Kennel Established
Reaction score
they have to score tries first.... (or have souths concede a lot of penalties)

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
T A N K said:
Fire up Alex!

Its all your and your f'ing jersey's fault anways LOL

If it wasnt for you we wouldn't be speculating now LOL
shutup you! you think i would have gotten the number if i knew this would happen :(

all i wanted to do was give patten some damn appreciation lol...

omg u know the first two times i went to get a number they had no 1's left.. maybe it was some kind of divine sign that i shuldnt have gotten it... *ponders* it all makes so much sence now

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
Strong Bad said:
Pends on phelps return from injury.

Nathan Barry is a pretty safe fullback. Played in the 2002 reggies final win with Thurston, S Hughes, Howland, Maitua and the likes. Wont blow the world on fire but definately is a very safe and respectable player. Been waiting for a chance for a very long time, i think he deserves a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.