Raiders release Drury Low, signs with Canterbury

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NSW cup is a different story to 1st grade.. NSW cup is like playing park footy in the park because it doesn't mean anything...
But 1st grade i would play for blue n white in my heart because playing 1st grade mean something your famous, your known and getting paid..
Playing nsw cup your not known, getting paid underwage and playing park footy think about it
Damn you should be promoted to talent scout ahead of Noel Cleal....

I'm sure the club knows what they are doing. If they didn't need to recruit they wouldn't, simple as that. Obviously those within the club know what positions we need to cover and where they want to head for the future..

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you know there is NSW cup players hello wake up we got a few players that wanna join 1st grade but hasler is buying wings and centres from othere clubs that we don't need
ummm hellooooooo, anyone there, ffs
Hasler knows what he is doing guys, just trust that and support the "winning" team and dont think you know better cause you dont

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What a load of ****, You get into first grade by performing consistently in the nsw cup and proving that your better then your opponents, Barba did it, Reynolds did it, Josh jackson,tapau and finucane did the same they were all standouts which is why they have been getting their chances.

Your theory is flawed if you cant catch a bomb and cope with the pressure in the nsw cup how are you going to all of the sudden develop the skills are they going to come naturally just because your in first grade? just lol.

How old are you 13? Brett lane got the call up against the dragons because we had no choice and he Looked like crap out there.
Serious contender for dumbest post of the year
Ahahahahahahaha you smashed him lol

+ + rep

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did you know there is NSW cup players hello wake up we got a few players that wanna join 1st grade but hasler is buying wings and centres from othere clubs that we don't need
Maybe Des and Noel Khaleelle opinion of what we have in NSW cup in these positions are all Sh!t???

J

JamelDiab

Ok why is every one getting offended and emotional i just said 1 stupid comment and everyone getting angry.. :( :( :(
Im sorry guys if i said anything wrong and why should i be banned over 1 stupid comment

MAL75E

Man Of The Match
Reaction score
Lol dude ur not gona get banned u just really need to think before u type otherwise ur comments come as really dumb

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok why is every one getting offended and emotional i just said 1 stupid comment and everyone getting angry.. :( :( :(
Im sorry guys if i said anything wrong and why should i be banned over 1 stupid comment

Because it was beyond stupid lol.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How old is Doggz Junior? LOL...

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Noone is getting angry or emotional, if anything it's absolutely hilarious because the stupidity you display makes retards look like geniuses

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
so he'll go into nsw cup right?
& our lineup against tigers (if nothing happens in the meantime) would be
1. Barba
2. Perrett
3. Morris
4. Inu
5. Wright
?

P

Paint.

so he'll go into nsw cup right?
& our lineup against tigers (if nothing happens in the meantime) would be
1. Barba
2. Perrett
3. Morris
4. Inu
5. Wright
?
Correct... possibly MacD ahead of Wright, but yeah

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
Looks good, our backline seems strong.
I doubt Des will put Macdougall in for Wright unless Wright's unfit to play, he's had Wright in for the whole year and I doubt he'd want to make more changes to a winning side, especially at this time in the season.

Woods

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I reckon wright will be there hes's been coming along nicely this season and deserves to keep that spot.

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We started the season with 8 players who can play in Centre/Wing(Turner, Wright, Lafai, Lett, Macdougal, Goodwin, Brown, Morris)

Now Lett's gone, Goodwin out indefinitely, Brown and Lafai are out for the season, we've replace those four players with Inu, Perrett and Low

Considering we got Brown injured, we've got the same amount of fit back we did at the start of the year to finish it. We need all the depth we can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.