Race to 20k members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
what about when the parra flag flies in front of our office :(
There's no way a eels flag will last one night outside our offices !! Not unless they get the AFP to guard it.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This has to be the most boring off season in the history of the kennel. No drama to discuss about.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Calm down Skip, give the guy a break.
Hahaha,
I am all calm champ, It was just a strange first post,
I am still of the opinion, it's an existing member, I don't really care who, just asked the question out of curiosity, but really couldn't care less all said and done.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This has to be the most boring off season in the history of the kennel. No drama to discuss about.
You're kidding right?

Have you forgotten about the"who will be our fullback" thread?
The axeing of the belles, the cabbie altercation, the suspension of Reni, the Phillips affray incident , the depression thread, all the new signing threads.
Off season is off the hook bro

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Dawn Fraser stole a flag at the Olympics so I don't see why Rod can't steal Parra's.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The scoreboard as of the 13th of January 2014. Courtesy of Bulldogs website.
http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news-display/Race-to-20K-Update/89244

Bulldogs: 10,763
Eels: 11,092.

Sadly one of the main reasons we are lagging behind the Eels is some people refuse to renew/obtain a membership as the club has not signed a fullback .

If you visit the official bulldogs facebook page the one thing i've noticed is many fans openly vent that they will not get an membership until they know who the fullback is.

This line of thinking is fair because at the end of the day the club is also a business and some people out there think through a business perspective and that is if they invest time & money will they get their money's worth and that is a finals appearance or premiership and this ties in to "who" is playing the fullback position as it makes the decision easier.

I believe we will easily win the race but that's after a few rounds hopefully with a few wins in our pockets and knowing who is playing fullback for us we should easily see us gain more memberships.

Thoughts anyone?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Sadly one of the main reasons we are lagging behind the Eels is some people refuse to renew/obtain a membership as the club has not signed a fullback .

If you visit the official bulldogs facebook page the one thing i've noticed is many fans openly vent that they will not get an membership until they know who the fullback is.

This line of thinking is fair because at the end of the day the club is also a business and some people out there think through a business perspective and that is if they invest time & money will they get their money's worth and that is a finals appearance or premiership and this ties in to "who" is playing the fullback position as it makes the decision easier.

I believe we will easily win the race but that's after a few rounds hopefully with a few wins in our pockets and knowing who is playing fullback for us we should easily see us gain more memberships.

Thoughts anyone?
I am more surprised that Eels have gone pass 11,000 members after winning 2 consecutive spoons!

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They have had a impressive signing spree - Hopoate,Mossop,Norman,Peats,Liam Foran just to name a few - They have nothing to lose really, anything apart from the spoon this year would be a success to their eyes.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Thoughts anyone?
Well I think if that is the case, and I hope it's not, then that is poor form by some of our fans,
If parra beat us after 2 spoons in a row, and little chance of finals footy this year, then our club deserves to hang it's head in shame and fly the scum flag,
The way I see it, there is no excuse for losing this other than our fans are slack,

If you haven't yet bought a membership, get out and do it guys,

Status
Not open for further replies.