Not open for further replies.

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Race thugs to hijack Australia Day

Article from: The Daily Telegraph

Exclusive by Joe Hildebrand, Political Reporter

January 09, 2008 02:02pm

A GROUP of white supremacists is planning to hijack Australia Day celebrations in Camden - as part of a protest against a proposed new mosque in the area.

The Daily Telegraph has learnt that the far-right Australia First Party, whose Sydney secretary is convicted race hate criminal Jim Saleam, is organising the rally.

The white nationalist party this week issued a call to supporters to attend the rally and distribute anti-Islamic material.

It comes amid growing controversy over the issue - read more and join in here.

“There is a public rally in Camden on the Moslem (sic) school question,” the bulletin stated.

“We will need volunteers in the general south-western part of Sydney to attend and distribute materials.”

Typical of much material issued by the far-right lunatic fringe, it contained no further details because of fears of being confronted by anti-racism protesters.

News of the rally came as it emerged three more Muslim schools are on the drawing board for Sydney within the next six years in a drive to develop home-grown religious leaders.

M

MikeyP..

what idiots, i just want to grab a baseball bat and whack them on the head.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
I have always wondered what back ground the leader of these rednecks comes from with a name of "Jim Saleam"...

M

Mr Miyagi

I have always wondered what back ground the leader of these rednecks comes from with a name of "Jim Saleam"...
Hes a Jew lol
Sounds jewish to me, most racist pricks on earth

-313-

watch the arabs flock to camden on Aust day
I hope not, I mean what will that achieve?

I mean the guy is an idiot for doing this let alone on Australia Day, and how do you shut an idiot up? You ignore him.

Adn i really hope that the media would not give it any coverage.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope not, I mean what will that achieve?

I mean the guy is an idiot for doing this let alone on Australia Day, and how do you shut an idiot up? You ignore him.

Adn i really hope that the media would not give it any coverage.
not ****ing marandoo yanner. god, if i had a bomb...

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
Lol little do they realise that legally, they can't stop that place from being built.

By 2010 Camden and surrounding areas will be as big as Parra is now. The Land and Environment court will approve it once the developers of the School appeal the decision by the council (which will be based on some crap like "excess traffic" something).

-313-

not ****ing marandoo yanner. god, if i had a bomb...
you are starting to sound like an arab terrorist carefull now..:arab:

on a serious note.. what would that achieve, more bad publicity to Australia as a country, and give the Japs more footage to put on thier you tube video

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you are starting to sound like an arab terrorist carefull now..:arab:

on a serious note.. what would that achieve, more bad publicity to Australia as a country, and give the Japs more footage to put on thier you tube video
True. They'll have a whale of a time.

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
B.A. Baracus has some nice one liners around. Good poster.

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My sentiments exactly.

And why are they covering their faces? Scared much?

fobsicle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i got asked to sign the petition when i went to the newsagency there! i dropped the newspaper and magazines i was planning to buy and left.

Status
Not open for further replies.