Telstra Stadium
Referee: Jason Robinson

South Sydney Rabbitohs: 12
Tries: Yileen Gordon, Ben Walker
Goals: Ben Walker 2/2
Sydney Roosters: 6
Tries: Anthony Minichello
Goals: Craig Fitzgibbon 1/1

Buddy Gordon takes the field for the injured Adam MacDougall. Shillington replaces Tupou in the starting line-up for the Roosters.

0 min: NEWS And we're underway in the first half! Beautiful sundrenched day here in Sydney.

7 min: TRY Sydney Roosters
Braith Anasta throws a cut-out pass to Ryan Cross who beats the outside Rabbitohs men and finds Anasta back on the inside who gives it to Minichello to score his first for the year.
Roosters 6-0

13 min: TRY South Sydney Rabbitohs
Walker makes up for some sloppy handling earlier with a great individual try. He grubbers through and puts pressure on Shillington who he strips the ball from, then barges over next to the posts, carrying Mini. He converts his own try easily.
6 all.

21 min: TRY South Sydney Rabbitohs
As Walker looks trapped with the ball on the last, he finds Polglase who bursts through the middle and chips to the wing for Gordon who scores a sensational try out wide. Walker converts from the sideline in grand fashion.
Rabbitohs 12-6

Go the RABBITS!!!!

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ahhh you beat me to it i just started a thread right now

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
I thought the Roosters would struggle - I only tipped the Roosters 1-10 on FootyTAB

But they're KILLIN' em!! :o

Just hope they can keep it up for the full 80 - which has beena problem for them repeatedly in the past.

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah it'll be interesting to see if the rabbits can maintain their lead. Many times before we've seen them build up a good lead only to give it up easily in the later stages of the game.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
rabbits are playing well
and anasta is hardly even getting the ball :D

23_EzA_23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
40 min: NEWS A great first half effort here from the Bunnies, leading a stunned Roosters outfit by 18-6 with some very enterprising play.

I hope they can hold on.........

BumAcid

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
so far, IMHO, this has been the best 1st half of the round. Fast, action packed, a few mistakes (most by the chooks!) but it's only round one......can't wait for the second half. c'mon the bunnies!

BumAcid

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
how good was that cross field kick by polglase!? brilliant! and what about the grapple on hegarty by morley?

CWBush

I'm better than you
Reaction score
Dammit, I just can't win with my tips this weekend. First Penrith and Canberra find some spirit, and now Souths are bending the Roosters over and having their way with them.

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
cynicalpoet said:
Dammit, I just can't win with my tips this weekend. First Penrith and Canberra find some spirit, and now Souths are bending the Roosters over and having their way with them.
Yeah.... lol I think I just got 2 right

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
Hahaha! Good to see Anasta's making such a difference for the Chooks!! :D

Maybe they need Dj Holdsworth out there....??

HAHAHA!...Suffer Roosters. At least if the Dogs had to lose this weekend - so did Parra, Saints...and now it looks like - the Roosters too!

Nice!

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
allthough i tipped the chooks, im willing to give up my points to see people lose

RMGs

[RkO]
Reaction score
faaaarrrk...Walker got munched by Morley! he's just been taken off the field..Morley shoulder charged Walker to the head pretty much

Status
Not open for further replies.