News Rabbitohs slam 'coach whisperer’ for exaggerating premiership claims.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/ra...ating-premiership-claims-20190601-p51tjr.html

By Danny Weidler
June 1, 2019 — 10.00pm

The so-called ‘‘coach whisperer’’, Bradley Charles Stubbs, has been slammed by one of the clubs he claims to have helped win an NRL premiership.

Stubbs was the topic of much debate during the week after it was revealed Maroons coach Kevin Walters had hired him to help prepare the Queenslanders for this year’s Origin series. Stubbs’ key contribution has been to tell Walters and his Queenslanders not to mention the Blues. At all.

Stubbs first caught the eye of keen observers when he claimed he was working with South Sydney coach Michael Maguire. On his website, Stubbs claims: ‘‘I connected with Michael Maguire on LinkedIn and sent him an email. I told my friends I would work with South Sydney. I sent him a text. No reply. I turned up at Redfern Oval without an appointment. I introduced myself. Michael said he had an appointment but could give me 20 minutes. I said, ‘I’d be grateful for two minutes’.’’

Stubbs didn’t meet Maguire again until they were in the dressing room after Souths had won the comp in 2014. Stubbs claims he was in contact with Maguire every day in the lead-up to the premiership win. It’s a great story.

But Souths boss Shane Richardson has slammed ‘‘the whisperer’’.

‘‘He is claiming he was a central part of this club’s premiership win, but he wasn’t,’’ Richardson said.

‘‘The players won the comp. The coach won the comp. You don’t see the weights coaches or the welfare people at the club claiming the premiership. But they played a far bigger role in what happened.

‘‘I promise you the players were not impressed by him. To be frank, he pissed them off. I want it known very clearly: the comp win belonged to the players, not Bradley Charles Stubbs. He is not welcome at our club.’

When I asked Souths coach Wayne Bennett about Stubbs, he said he had never heard of him.

We’ve heard some stories about Stubbs, including that he is an Amway salesman and that his wife attends meetings with coaches.

We contacted him for a response, but he has not replied.

Stubbs suffered a mental breakdown when his dream of becoming a professional surfer ended, but he has recovered and turned his life around.

HAHAHAHAHA good to hear a club cal this bullshit artist out.

**** charges $5500 an hour apparently !!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/ra...ating-premiership-claims-20190601-p51tjr.html

By Danny Weidler
June 1, 2019 — 10.00pm

The so-called ‘‘coach whisperer’’, Bradley Charles Stubbs, has been slammed by one of the clubs he claims to have helped win an NRL premiership.

Stubbs was the topic of much debate during the week after it was revealed Maroons coach Kevin Walters had hired him to help prepare the Queenslanders for this year’s Origin series. Stubbs’ key contribution has been to tell Walters and his Queenslanders not to mention the Blues. At all.

Stubbs first caught the eye of keen observers when he claimed he was working with South Sydney coach Michael Maguire. On his website, Stubbs claims: ‘‘I connected with Michael Maguire on LinkedIn and sent him an email. I told my friends I would work with South Sydney. I sent him a text. No reply. I turned up at Redfern Oval without an appointment. I introduced myself. Michael said he had an appointment but could give me 20 minutes. I said, ‘I’d be grateful for two minutes’.’’

Stubbs didn’t meet Maguire again until they were in the dressing room after Souths had won the comp in 2014. Stubbs claims he was in contact with Maguire every day in the lead-up to the premiership win. It’s a great story.

But Souths boss Shane Richardson has slammed ‘‘the whisperer’’.

‘‘He is claiming he was a central part of this club’s premiership win, but he wasn’t,’’ Richardson said.

‘‘The players won the comp. The coach won the comp. You don’t see the weights coaches or the welfare people at the club claiming the premiership. But they played a far bigger role in what happened.

‘‘I promise you the players were not impressed by him. To be frank, he pissed them off. I want it known very clearly: the comp win belonged to the players, not Bradley Charles Stubbs. He is not welcome at our club.’

When I asked Souths coach Wayne Bennett about Stubbs, he said he had never heard of him.

We’ve heard some stories about Stubbs, including that he is an Amway salesman and that his wife attends meetings with coaches.

We contacted him for a response, but he has not replied.

Stubbs suffered a mental breakdown when his dream of becoming a professional surfer ended, but he has recovered and turned his life around.

HAHAHAHAHA good to hear a club cal this bullshit artist out.

**** charges $5500 an hour apparently !!!
Mmmm so the players and the coach won the comp aye... so weren't there a few extra premiership rings made for a few people in higher places though ?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If people are dumb enough to fall for his conman charisma and philosophy bullshit, they deserve to get conned $5500 an hour

Looking at you kevvie

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If people are dumb enough to fall for his conman charisma and philosophy bullshit, they deserve to get conned $5500 an hour

Looking at you kevvie
Yeah and if nsw flog queensland. The flog will be out of a job forever. Should of stayed in the shadows the dumb ****.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah and if nsw flog queensland. The flog will be out of a job forever. Should of stayed in the shadows the dumb ****.
Never underestimate the stupidity of some people.

I know of people who paid stupid amounts of money for new age medicines. Amongst it was "No Fat Water" (Water marketed as 100% no fat and guaranteed not to make you gain weight) and "Pure Silver Water" (marketed as 99.999% water decanted with silver to re-energize it). They also bought powered water (which was meant to protect you from electro magnetic radiation), irony is you had to dilute it in water to drink it.

People will believe anything.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Looking at you kevvie
Right lol, yawn !!

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mmmm so the players and the coach won the comp aye... so weren't there a few extra premiership rings made for a few people in higher places though ?
Yeah they even made an extra one for Dylan walker after he traded it for drugs

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Yeah Salary Cap cheating and the NRL won them the comp, get your facts straight whisper man!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
But theRoosters used him last year and Robbo endorsed him

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How Ironic is it that Jordan Belfort claims he helped Melbourne Storm win the premiership in 09.

Skip to 47.48

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Add another failure to the list.

Qld Origin side.

Why the fuck do people keep giving this bloke money!!