R3 - Bulldogs vs Panthers - Team List & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pretty solid half of football. Leaked a few tries through some average defense though.
Bor all those people bagging the team, bagging the moz' for being too old, bagging tolman, mbye, our bench etc etc. I hope yoyr watching.
Mbye has been electric, again, tolman has proved to me at least that he is a starter, pushed out 40 mns with ease which allowed us to sub klem and woods for fualalo, with tolman moving to prop and elliot coming on to replace him at lock. Its a much smarter rotation and i think Deano finally got it right.
We just need to work on our right edge defense in the second half and we look good.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I will let pay coach the first half when we get a significant lead let des take over to defend the lead..... on the second thought fuck that and fuck des

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd go Hoppa at this point. Him and Foran next to each other is a huge issue, they both lack mobility. Other option is swapping Morris to the right and Hoppa left, but I don't like the concept of weakening one edge to strengthen the other.
Shouldnt drop either at this stage. Its a brand new defensive combination which needs time to get better. Chucking someone else in the mix will just make things worse

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shouldnt drop either at this stage. Its a brand new defensive combination which needs time to get better. Chucking someone else in the mix will just make things worse
It isn't the combination that is the problem. It's the fact you have 3 players who struggle with mobility in the line standing next to each other. The whole building combinations thing is bullshit. The 3 players are all rep players and have played in much bigger games than this with 0 games played with the person next to them and have been able to defend when they were either more mobile, or had more mobile players next to them.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Cleary's MCL injured.. gone for the game...

Peachey into halves.

Can't get complacent though.. Peachey normally tears us a new one when he plays against us.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha fuck me Moses is having a blinder with these returns.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
First time
I think I’ve ever clapped Mbye. Don’t get me wrong he’s done some good stuff and been good this year. That was more.

That was class

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely Penrith's plan A is not to kick to Mbye

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Moses is giving me chubs everytime he gets the ball with some space.

Status
Not open for further replies.