R1 - Bulldogs Vs Storm - Team List & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fucking get onside storm.. left the line before the ball had even been played.
Yep, somethings never change and whilst they are allowed to get away with it it will continue. Someone in the know needs to do a Jason Taylor and bring it to the officials attention ;) because they are clueless.

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly....Dogs of War my arse
It’s like pay listened to ***** here who said they’d rather us at least be better at attacking than having defence so it’s enjoyable to watch. Dogs of war were defence maestros and the attacking brilliance came off the defence.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I still am excited with what I've seen so far... Seems as though attack is much better, but defence is somewhat worse

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should have Jacko as lock, that png dude as edge forward with Tfm

Dump tolman, dump Elliot bring on Taulau.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It’s like pay listened to ***** here who said they’d rather us at least be better at attacking than having defence so it’s enjoyable to watch. Dogs of war were defence maestros and the attacking brilliance came off the defence.
Bro we played to break *****, now they look like they are pampering the defence

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Goes to show how dumb some of these members are... lol. Elliot played shit since the day he made his debut ..
He scored 2 tries in a game and there was premature finishes for some people lol

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would like to see more from Woods! I thought Pay would get in him more mongrel and more efforts in defence

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That little curly headed chode needs to to fuck off and Frawley makes me sick haha
I’m ashamed to be one of the dopes that busted a few nuts over Frawley last year when he first appeared. But he belongs in reserve grade.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We were never going to beat them in a shoot-out style of match, yet that’s exactly how we’ve approached this one. It’s not touch football!

Status
Not open for further replies.