Quick Hasler Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because Hasler makes a comment about Sezer adding a kicking game and direction to the raiders...something the dogs have lacked from a half for a few years and we had the chance to make a play for Sezer.
Honestly thats it? Man i cant wait for the season to kick off when we will find out if we really have something to moan about.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Honestly thats it? Man i cant wait for the season to kick off when we will find out if we really have something to moan about.
It hardly "just it". People are sick to death of this recent style of footy. I absolutely hate it and could not handle another season of it. I got little enjoyment watching dogs games this season.

Week 1 on TK will be funny, can't wait to see some comments depending on the result and performance od certain players.

Klemhammer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It hardly "just it". People are sick to death of this recent style of footy. I absolutely hate it and could not handle another season of it. I got little enjoyment watching dogs games this season.

Week 1 on TK will be funny, can't wait to see some comments depending on the result and performance od certain players.
Unfortunately this will be true, I will try to restrain judgement until round 4 but don't see that happening

The judgement will start at the trails and 9s

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I dont like the way we play but every new season i reset always have always will. I think you are one of the few that would still not like the style of football if we won a GF, alot of the other people having a moan would change their tunes like they did with Mbye. Im not having a go either just pointing how ALOT of people on here just flip flop at will lol. Im guilty of it on occasion.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Canberra Raiders are the least of mr supercoach's problems. Maybe he should focus on creating a new game plan and teaching his halves how to possess a fg level kicking game ffs

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
None of you have even seen us play yet ? wah wah sook moan thats all most of you do. Sounds like parra on here

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
None of you have even seen us play yet ? wah wah sook moan thats all most of you do. Sounds like parra on here
Lol we have seen what des can do for the last couple of years with his one out plays where have you been . But in saying that hopefully des has something new this year and our team can performe like 2012

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol we have seen what des can do for the last couple of years with his one out plays where have you been . But in saying that hopefully des has something new this year and our team can performe like 2012
Yea and in the 3 years weve made the gf twice. With the change of rule regarding interchanges we will definitely see a different style of play. 2 very agile halves that if they they click, can produce a very good combination and both would be working on their running game id think. People on other forums have us finishing as low as 13th! We have pretty much one player who cant play the full 80 and thats kas. He doesnt need to play the full 80 anyway, the way he was used in 15 minute stints will benifit us more with the rule change than most people think. Correct me if im wrong but I think our full squad is having a full pre season together aswell. I see us top 4 and in the grand final.

(Sorry to the grammer police im trying my best on my phone)

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Yea and in the 3 years weve made the gf twice. With the change of rule regarding interchanges we will definitely see a different style of play. 2 very agile halves that if they they click, can produce a very good combination and both would be working on their running game id think. People on other forums have us finishing as low as 13th! We have pretty much one player who cant play the full 80 and thats kas. He doesnt need to play the full 80 anyway, the way he was used in 15 minute stints will benifit us more with the rule change than most people think. Correct me if im wrong but I think our full squad is having a full pre season together aswell. I see us top 4 and in the grand final.

(Sorry to the grammer police im trying my best on my phone)
I agree there is no way we are finishing outside the top 8 and if des changes the game plan I can see a top 4 .
As for kas I love the bloke and I think with the rule change if he startes the first 15 min and then comes on the last 15 min he will do big damage as players are tiered

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
Yeah I'm with you.

Having a quite moan to myself about our prospects only hoping to prove it all wrong.

Des is doing the best with what he has available, and in certain positions we are found wanting.

It is not a side on paper that fills us with supreme confidence before the '16 kickoff.

I hope a heap of us have egg all over our face next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.