Questions for Hasler/dymock/greenburg

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
OP how did you score a lunch with these legends and a tour??

Daniel_X

Waterboy
Reaction score
I agree with the comment on the Storm game always being moved.
As a member of 10+ years I am tired of not being able to see Smith, Pronk in action.
Move another game!
That is the only reason i get annoyed, they have gr8 players but u dont get to see them in action

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
so how is desi in person, showing his passion for the blue and white?

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Des is very much too himself. But in saying that he's a true gentleman and is very happy at the dogs and happy with what the dogs have offered him (equipment wise).
On a side note Todd has no plans to go to cricket Australia any time soon he has a long term plan for te dogs and wants to be there to see it all through.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Des is very much too himself. But in saying that he's a true gentleman and is very happy at the dogs and happy with what the dogs have offered him (equipment wise).
On a side note Todd has no plans to go to cricket Australia any time soon he has a long term plan for te dogs and wants to be there to see it all through.
Mate what Q's did you end up asking?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
HEY HAZA, Ask Hasler if he can fit Willie Mason in our squad because it will be good Mason and Pritchad Together = 2 Bulletproof TANKS. Plz.?
I wouldnt suggest bringing up Mason coming back while they are eating. Wait for them to finish, hate for any of them to choke on thier lunch. lol Mason bulletproof. He brainproof, thats about all. You seen him play the last few years. Hes over. Finished. Washed up.

D

dessyhasler

Comp that was running through membership department. Incentive for new
And old members.
You were boring and u never shouted a round , u are barred
I told u I don't want mason, too much trouble and we have plenty of bakrowers

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldnt suggest bringing up Mason coming back while they are eating. Wait for them to finish, hate for any of them to choke on thier lunch. lol Mason bulletproof. He brainproof, thats about all. You seen him play the last few years. Hes over. Finished. Washed up.
So he's impenetrable by brains? An interesting power

Status
Not open for further replies.