Question about membership packs 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ever notice how the Category A section gets fuller after half time. I think it's deliberate. If there's crap crowds then they stop checking tickets during the first half and let people wander in to Category A to make it look more crowded. I'm a GA member so it's generally what I do.
I was sitting in the pleb area and ground staff came around during the first half and told us we can move into the CAT A section.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Aunty isn't around to give out free memberships anymore.

I usually join a few weeks before season starts but I've already signed up.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang we are pretty low. Lower than at the same time last year, even though we came off an average season... hmmm.. maybe marketing team hasn’t been putting the yakka in this time
I would suspect many members had removed themselves from auto-renew in previous years, especially during season 2017 to ensure if Hasler wasn't removed, they wouldn't be renewed. I know I did.
Despite this, I'm surprised we are not at a higher level given the cultural reversal going on at Belmore.

~c.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Wouldn't read too much into it. I renewed plus added another one to my membership over the phone then got a phone call the other day to say that I was overdue with 4 of them. Then I paid again because they forgot to process the first one. I'm guessing I'm not the only one so the records would be fairly fluid at this stage I suspect. I still don't know if my 6 year old grandson has a seat with us in platinum yet even though I've paid for it. A week or two they tell me and I will know.....

N

Natboy

The only time they check the tickets after half time is if it is a capacity crowd, which is hardly ever. Even though I've been platinum for years I have never shown my pass after the first entry into the stands. They figure that if you were going to the game you would already be there so don't bother checking after that. I've lost count of the number of times I have had to punt some interlopers out of my seat. Cheapskates.
Yep it gets very annoying, especially when they try to argue it’s their seat when I’ve sat there since the stadium opened 17 years ago haha

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am so pissed off that every single year I need to opt out again from an auto renewal of my membership. Especially when they had not even said what is in the bloody packs by the time I had to opt out.

I did opt out but I received no confirmation so I have no idea if it even happened.
I have never opted in for auto renewal: we were lucky that our debit card which we used to renew online last year had changed or they would have done auto renew for us..Still had to uncheck the box this time around when doing this years membership.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
7490072-terrorist-from-explosive-load-on-belt-Stock-Photo-explosive.jpg
Does anybody know if its worth getting the gold membership just for this?
Thats a lot of extra cash. ;)

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 4365
Does anybody know if its worth getting the gold membership just for this?
Thats a lot of extra cash. ;)
I'd wait and see if the eels made the finals before buying one of those! But I guess being a parra supporter you already know what happens when you get there, so I guess there's no point in wasting your time!

N

Natboy

I'd wait and see if the eels made the finals before buying one of those! But I guess being a parra supporter you already know what happens when you get there, so I guess there's no point in wasting your time!
That’s right. Parra & dragons memberships come with choker chains

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I tried to do that a few years ago and they told me I had to give up my existing seats and then hope for better ones once the existing members had decided to renew or not. Given I had a heap of memberships I decided to just stick with what I have. Even for next year I want an extra seat but I have to ring them on Monday and then wait and see what's available. A bit of a pain seeing as the new member will only be 6 years old!
My dad was a Raiders member since 1982 & had 2 seats on the halfway line. When they moved to Bruce Stadium, they moved him 40 metres down field! He complained & got back to where he should have been in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.