Queenstown N.Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys, the family and i are heading over to Queenstown in 2 weeks, its our first trip over there. Just wondering if anyone had any recommendations on restaurants, activities etc to definitley check out or miss all together, only there for a week so we don't want to waste our time on something crap.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys, the family and i are heading over to Queenstown in 2 weeks, its our first trip over there. Just wondering if anyone had any recommendations on restaurants, activities etc to definitley check out or miss all together, only there for a week so we don't want to waste our time on something crap.
Obviously skiing/snowboarding at this time if the year (although not sure if they have any snow yet). Remarkables and cadrona are the closest (40 min drive). I also did jet boating which was cool.
Your best bet is looking at trip advisor as they rank restaurants and activities based on user reviews.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Go on the gondola and luge, i also bungee jumped. There is a place called fergburger where you have to go.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go on the gondola and luge, i also bungee jumped. There is a place called fergburger where you have to go.
Yea a couple of people have mentioned Fergburger to me, their burgers are supposed to be amazing

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously skiing/snowboarding at this time if the year (although not sure if they have any snow yet). Remarkables and cadrona are the closest (40 min drive). I also did jet boating which was cool.
Your best bet is looking at trip advisor as they rank restaurants and activities based on user reviews.
Thanks for the info, im pretty sure they have had snow at Coronet peak which opened on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.