Queensland Based Supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me for once and for all whether there is some sort of official Queensland / Brisbane Supporters Club ?

We have a stack of fans up here and I think it is time we organised ourselves. There has been talk of it in the past, however I have not seen anything official.

If there is no such club, any QLD based supporters please post in this thread the level of their interest and I will take it upon myself to organise.

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

how about when they have open days in brisbane and gold coast do they let you guys know where to go.?

RobDog55er

Kennel Established
Reaction score
im always amazed about the number of bulldog spectators that turn up to suncorp everytime the dogs play up there. the one-point thriller last year is a great case in point, there was so much blue and white in those seats.

i guess the bulldogs have acknowledged QLD supporters by moving a home game up out there last year, i'd sure the bulldogs would be more than happy to assist in setting up a permanent QLD supporters base now that there are 3 QLD sides.

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im always amazed about the number of bulldog spectators that turn up to suncorp everytime the dogs play up there. the one-point thriller last year is a great case in point, there was so much blue and white in those seats.
We made much more noise than the Broncos fans as well. :grinning:

K

kennyy

i guess the bulldogs have acknowledged QLD supporters by moving a home game up out there last year, i'd sure the bulldogs would be more than happy to assist in setting up a permanent QLD supporters base now that there are 3 QLD sides.
I was there on that day and it was my bday. A very glorious day and when the siren went we were going crazy!!!

P.M.

Ban Ned
Reaction score
QLD-based supporter right here

Whats the point of making a club out of it??

I go to all the games up here and whenever I'm in Sydney I go to games, why do I need to join a club? Benefits please...?

T

TdoggBulldog

I was there on that day and it was my bday. A very glorious day and when the siren went we were going crazy!!!
fuuuuuck i was freaking out.. i was sitting in broncos membership area surrounded by maroon with my big ass inflatable finger and jersey and scarf on fully decked out in the gear haha....

but it was brilliant when we won they got the ****s with me jumping up and screaming haha.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
I was there when we played them at Suncorp in 2004, everyone was expecting it to be a thriller and we smashed them. I got there last minute and given the fact that the majority of the tickets were sold, i was lucky to even get a ticket. Plenty of blue and white filled those seats, although it was a great atmosphere especially since we were considered as away supporters. I think the Dragons would have more fans up there then what we do and they have a supporters group up there, but thats only my guess based on the Dragons/Titans game in round 1 last season.

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

the bulldogs always have fan days when they play up there, they are well aware of the support they have up north.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It is interesting that Brisbane contains a fair few Fans of Sydney Clubs especially the Bulldogs & somewhat the Dragons. I doubt that forming a Club would have too much benefits but forming one never hurt anyone.

dogmaniac

Waterboy
Reaction score
most gold coasters have come from nsw, that is why we support sydney teams, cause if we were to support a QLD team then we would turn into canetoads.
"QLd, a great place to live, but **** calling myself a QLder"

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
most gold coasters have come from nsw, that is why we support sydney teams, cause if we were to support a QLD team then we would turn into canetoads.
"QLd, a great place to live, but **** calling myself a QLder"
Heh Heh, Very True...:p

icaawaa

New Pup
Reaction score
I was at suncorp in 04, as well as the training run at Michelton, which was awesome, I unfortunately went to Bulldogs v cowboys last year however which sucked especially since it was just days after sufferring Qld winning the State of Origin there too. Does anyone know if the dogs are playing any pre-season games up here this year (2008)?

Mongrel

blue & white since 73
Reaction score
i was also at suncorp in 04,that was the best team effort from a bulldogs side i can ever remember in a normal round fixture,consider we were up against probably an 90 per cent qld origin side,tallis had a look on his face behind the goal posts like he knew they couldnt and didnt know how to stop them on that particular day,the only time id seen tallis defeated,oh and maybe the other time when harrigan sent hinm off in origin for calling him a cheat...and yes most of the brisbane people are mega bogans,sueeeeeeeeeee

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ffs not all of us in brisbane are bogans lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
im sure a member of the kennel, 'coastaldog' is involved with that

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Try starting up a club or something of the like..

Maybe you could get your ideas just like the Kennel started up at the games?

Anyone know how we got the Kennel going?

Status
Not open for further replies.