qualifying final Bulldogs Vs Wyong Roos

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sat. 2nd September, 12:40pm on fox league.

This should be a cracker of a match given our draw earlier in the year. Wyong have certainly been the best team all year, but the buldogs form over the past 2-3 months has been really good too!!
It would be massive to get a win against the Roos on sat!!!

1. Brad Abbey
2. Thom Carr
3. Richie Kennar
4. Reimis Smith
5. Tyrone Phillips
6. Josh Cleeland
7. Lachlan Lewis
8. Andrew Saunders
9. Craig Garvey
10. Renouf To'omaga
11. Asipeli fine
12. Rhys Martin
13. Rod Griffin

14. Zach Woolfard
15. D'rhys Miller
16. Joel Luani
17. Bronson Garlick

Again this looks like a very solid team. Dont know much about Joel Luani, but he seems to have been a mainstay these past few weeks.
Steve Georgalis said that he was very proud of the 3 boys picked in the ISP team of the year, Cleeland, Martin and Griffin, and he also said he couldnt understand why they havnt been picked in fg this year!! Cop that fuckwit Hasler!!! They are all fg level players according to him. Couldnt agree more Mr. Georgalis. Lol

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tualau and holland should drop back there and qualify for the semis
Reynolds will take last bench spot anyway

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sat. 2nd September, 12:40pm on fox league.

This should be a cracker of a match given our draw earlier in the year. Wyong have certainly been the best team all year, but the buldogs form over the past 2-3 months has been really good too!!
It would be massive to get a win against the Roos on sat!!!

1. Brad Abbey
2. Thom Carr
3. Richie Kennar
4. Reimis Smith
5. Tyrone Phillips
6. Josh Cleeland
7. Lachlan Lewis
8. Andrew Saunders
9. Craig Garvey
10. Renouf To'omaga
11. Asipeli fine
12. Rhys Martin
13. Rod Griffin

14. Zach Woolfard
15. D'rhys Miller
16. Joel Luani
17. Bronson Garlick

Again this looks like a very solid team. Dont know much about Joel Luani, but he seems to have been a mainstay these past few weeks.
Steve Georgalis said that he was very proud of the 3 boys picked in the ISP team of the year, Cleeland, Martin and Griffin, and he also said he couldnt understand why they havnt been picked in fg this year!! Cop that fuckwit Hasler!!! They are all fg level players according to him. Couldnt agree more Mr. Georgalis. Lol
Georgallis can promote them to the 17 next season when he's coach ;)

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tualau and holland should drop back there and qualify for the semis
Reynolds will take last bench spot anyway
Wouldnt you prefer carr and phillips though? I would. Martin is a much better goal kicker too...

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
two questions
1. can lee and montoya play reserve grade next week
2. i just looked up joel luani so are we playing with 3 hookers in the side with two on the bench? If so strange move.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
two questions
1. can lee and montoya play reserve grade next week
2. i just looked up joel luani so are we playing with 3 hookers in the side with two on the bench? If so strange move.
I'm not sure about Lee but Montoya definitely can't.
Garlick has been playing second row for most of the year and Taulau will probably drop down to play if he doesn't play NRL so I'd say Woolford or Luani will drop out. Carr probably won't play either with Holland coming in.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Joel Lunai has actually played first grade for the Tigers too so he has some decent experience the game is live on fox at 12:30 if you can't make it to the ground.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joel Lunai has actually played first grade for the Tigers too so he has some decent experience the game is live on fox at 12:30 if you can't make it to the ground.

Where is it @ ?

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A lot of people are calling for us to have two hookers in the side and if we don't retain Lichaa or get Farah, could we have Luani on the bench in first grade next year? I know it is probably long odds and I haven't been following reserve grade but I'm not sure if Nu can go the 80 at hooker.

This is why I don't understand why we are letting go of both Lichaa and Garvey. If it is to get Farah though that would change everything.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why didn't we drop some players this week? Help them out!

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
A lot of people are calling for us to have two hookers in the side and if we don't retain Lichaa or get Farah, could we have Luani on the bench in first grade next year? I know it is probably long odds and I haven't been following reserve grade but I'm not sure if Nu can go the 80 at hooker.

This is why I don't understand why we are letting go of both Lichaa and Garvey. If it is to get Farah though that would change everything.
We let Garvey go because he wasn't good enough to be a consistent FG player and Lichaa was more about finances than anything. I'm sure if he wasn't to get a better offer from elsewhere we would offer him a modest contract but he knows he is starting next year behind either Mbye or Brown and will have to battle with Woolford in all probability.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was just reading about the ISP team of the year. Rhys Martin had the most team of the week nominations equal to Jamil Hopoate with 9. Rod Griffin and Cleeland both had 8 nominations equal to Kurt Dillon and Cheyne whitelaw. All the other players in the team had between 2 and 4 nominations and one player with 7.
My point to this post is, well done boys. Seems like the 3 of them had really good seasons. Better then most others in their competiton. Well done to Steve Georgalis too. He did a great job making the team fire!!

Oh, and FUCK YOU DES, you are a shit coach. Thats all.

Last edited:

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score

A 34 year old hooker past his best....you are kidding

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bump!

So who else is watching this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.