QLD Miracle My Ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
To those of you who buy the Channel 9 commentators' horse**** commentary, it was no miracle by QLD. It was pure ****ing luck. They did not win the game because of a good try at the end.

Brett Hodgson threw a wayward pass that Lockyer and 2 other QLD players pounced on. They were not 'heroes' FFS.

I'm starting to hate Origin because of all this 'QLD are passionate, NSW are not' dribble we constantly hear. It's dumb propaganda. Gould is also a ****ing idiot..

NSW needed Andrew Ryan out there indefinitely. It was a stupid mistake to drop him.

Queensland got lucky. Get over it. Origin isn't what it used to be. There's more to Origin than just queensland. A miracle try was the Mark Coyne try that won QLD the deciding game, not the Lockyer try that he intercepted from a **** pass that a NSW player threw.

bulldogz_lady

Im a hustler baby
Reaction score
oh well qld still won and yes ryan should hav been there

was a good game go queensland

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
i hate queensland.

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
Despite the exciting finish, another very ordinary game of football.

jooles

Waterboy
Reaction score
Mate, all the luck was on NSW side except for that last try to Queensland. If we lost, I would of been hunting down Graeme West (*****ing W*anker).

Wolfpac

4 Life
Reaction score
two words for ya majnoon

<-------------

QLD ALL THE WAY :grinning:

lockyer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Majn00n said:
To those of you who buy the Channel 9 commentators' horse**** commentary, it was no miracle by QLD. It was pure ****ing luck. They did not win the game because of a good try at the end.

Brett Hodgson threw a wayward pass that Lockyer and 2 other QLD players pounced on. They were not 'heroes' FFS.

I'm starting to hate Origin because of all this 'QLD are passionate, NSW are not' dribble we constantly hear. It's dumb propaganda. Gould is also a ****ing idiot..

NSW needed Andrew Ryan out there indefinitely. It was a stupid mistake to drop him.

Queensland got lucky. Get over it. Origin isn't what it used to be. There's more to Origin than just queensland. A miracle try was the Mark Coyne try that won QLD the deciding game, not the Lockyer try that he intercepted from a **** pass that a NSW player threw.
you have a point with "'QLD are passionate, NSW are not' dribble we constantly hear."

on the other hand... dont talk about luck tonight.. we all saw those video ref decisions...

stiffystephy

Not Guilty, Not Innocent!
Reaction score
Majn00n said:

FU(KIN GOT LUCKY???? FU(KIN GOT LUCKY??????

ARE YOU FU(KIN KIDDING ME?????????????????????????????

WE PLAYED A GOOD GAME....WE DIDNT NEED TO PAY THE REFS TO HAVE DECISIONS GO OUR WAY THE CHEATING LYING SCUM BAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE FU(KIN WON IT......YOU GUYS LOST......END....OF.....FU(KIN....STORY!!!!!!!! :nervous:

A

atomic_crimson

nsw should not have been up 14 - 4!!!! it was more so 10 all or 10 - 12 to QLD.... they deserved the win.... **** happens! next time hodgson would have to learn not to throw a stupid pass in front of your own line!

mAtt_06

yo.
Reaction score
i hate QLD even though thye deserved 2 win but if it wasnt for a sloppy pass nsw would have won it

SoNnY_dAyS

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It wasn't luck, Queensland deserved to win that, and they did, so all is good! :D

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
i have to admit as a NSW supporter, the nsw try that hodgson knocked on wasnt a try, but then again its league and not every call will be right..

well done to QLD for their win..

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the hodgson try WAS a try.. the rules state that if it doesn't come off the arm or hands then it's not a knock on.

D

Danish

What exactly would Ryan have done that Menzies, Gallen, Hindmarsh, ODonnell or Simpson couldnt do better??

QLD thoroughly deserved the victory. They got dudded twice, once by Carroll's no try rubbish, and the second by that god awful decision after the Hodgson knock on.

D

Danish

marty said:
the hodgson try WAS a try.. the rules state that if it doesn't come off the arm or hands then it's not a knock on.

Then NSW should not have even had the ball. Because Clarke ruled Thurston knocked on with his chest not more than 1 set prior to that try.

A

atomic_crimson

marty said:

then as danish said QLD would still have the ball..

but can i point out patten had a knock on ruled against him by tim mander on one occasion because his "body" had touched the ball... if you are attempting to catch the ball or shield it in the in goal as was pattens case it is a knock on...

D

Danish

But just quietly to all those QLDers crying foul over the refereeing decisions....

Billy Slater much??

"Oh no, he wasn't offisde from Lockyers kick......... er, because we like, changed the interpretation of the rule after the game"

"Oh no, he didnt knock that ball on.......... er, because, like, he lost control of it after the ball touched his thigh. So that means he kicked it and stuff"

QLD has zero right to talk about luck with referees.

D

Danish

atomic_crimson said:
then as danish said QLD would still have the ball..

but can i point out patten had a knock on ruled against him by tim mander on one occasion because his "body" had touched the ball... if you are attempting to catch the ball or shield it in the in goal as was pattens case it is a knock on...

Thats the problem.

What hodgson did (and what Slater did last year) are a knock on 100 out of 100 times on every part of the field unless a try is scored and it is sent upstairs.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
jooles said:
Mate, all the luck was on NSW side except for that last try to Queensland. If we lost, I would of been hunting down Graeme West (*****ing W*anker).
So thats who the Video ref was >:(

Status
Not open for further replies.