QLD Games

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
For over 12 years I was a Bulldogs member and went to every home game in Sydney. I always used to shed a small tear when someone on here would move from Sydney up north and could only go to 2 or 3 games a year in QLD. Alas now that’s me! I moved to the northern rivers NSW from the inner west, Sydney 2 years ago. Now I have the option of Gold Coast, Magic round and games V Broncs.

Wondering if there is a particular section I should be looking at for buying tickets? Is there a Bulldogs section?

Also wtf is with Brisbane Cat A Tix starting at $120!!! Are they mad? Cat A at ANZ was always $40ish from what I remember prior to be becoming a member.

Thanks team.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For over 12 years I was a Bulldogs member and went to every home game in Sydney. I always used to shed a small tear when someone on here would move from Sydney up north and could only go to 2 or 3 games a year in QLD. Alas now that’s me! I moved to the northern rivers NSW from the inner west, Sydney 2 years ago. Now I have the option of Gold Coast, Magic round and games V Broncs.

Wondering if there is a particular section I should be looking at for buying tickets? Is there a Bulldogs section?

Also wtf is with Brisbane Cat A Tix starting at $120!!! Are they mad? Cat A at ANZ was always $40ish from what I remember prior to be becoming a member.

Thanks team.

Thanks team.
Welcom to suncorp

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live on Bribie soon will be able to add redcliffe to the list. What part of Northern rivers? Before moving to Bribie we were in Ballina for 25 years, so I know the area well.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well done mate. Love the loyalty.

My decisions on buying tickets is basically what level of entertainment am i looking for or going to get? Now, the way the Dogs are playing, forget about getting top tier seats because you won't be entertained. Therefore, save your money and just go in general seating. I did exactly that last week against the Rabbitohs and the $40 tickets i paid for, was about all I would pay for the entertainment or lack of that I received in return. But, I still go to the games.

Once the team starts playing well enough to entertain, then I'll pay for top tier seating. Btw, $40 tickets is similar to a circus, that's about all we are getting at the moment.

Enjoy either way mate.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
I live on Bribie soon will be able to add redcliffe to the list. What part of Northern rivers? Before moving to Bribie we were in Ballina for 25 years, so I know the area well.
Byron Baes. [emoji23]Myocum….

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score

Thanks team.
cat 1 at ANZ is over $60
parra stadium CAT 1 u have to sell a limb to afford it

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
cat 1 at ANZ is over $60
parra stadium CAT 1 u have to sell a limb to afford it
The world has gone to shit.

And I almost got to see the Dogs win at my first Suncorp game. But no, the Dogs have gone to shit too.