QLD game

Status
Not open for further replies.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone going to the game on Thursday?

Also are they doing a meet & greet at sofitel again?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
FFS i already created a thread on it :grinning:

Yes, meet and greet is on. its at the usual spot on Wednesday (i think its 5:45pm?).

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Im going , where is best place to park ?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Parking at game? Forget it.

Parking for meet and greet? The big multi storey on Turbot steet has cheap evening parking.

Edit: if you already have a ticket, PT is included in price.

Last edited:

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FFS i already created a thread on it :grinning:

Yes, meet and greet is on. its at the usual spot on Wednesday (i think its 5:45pm?).
Lol my bad. Couldn't find it so I posted this one. Where are you sitting? I'll be hopefully the only one in the stadium with the red Bulldog jersey

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Parking at game? Forget it.

Parking for meet and greet? The big multi storey on Turbot steet has cheap evening parking.

Edit: if you already have a ticket, PT is included in price.
Ta mate , going to get the train in to the meet and greet , game too , mrs is REALLY keen to meet James Graham lol

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ta mate , going to get the train in to the meet and greet , game too , mrs is REALLY keen to meet James Graham lol
My missus loves James Graham. Almost as much as I love him.......

Won't be going meet n greet as I'm not a member this year

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No worries. Parking is almost non existant near Suncorp. I have a friend whose sister lives just off caxton st and i have been able to scab parking in the past, but i will be leaving my car at my office in Spring Hill and getting train.

The ticket I have been allocated as QLD member is Aisle 526 Row 48, which i think is in the SE Corner.

Have fun at the meet and greet. I've been twice so wasn't going to go this year.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My missus loves James Graham. Almost as much as I love him.......

Won't be going meet n greet as I'm not a member this year
AFAIK, the meet and greet isn't restricted to members. That's just one of the way they communicate it to fans.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
i will be on a flight back from darwin.

gonna miss the first half for sure.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I will be there , sitting on the 10m line, no idea what bay it is, and im spewing i miss out on the meet n greet due to touch footy

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Get the train (Milton Station) right opposite the main entrance or a Bus or get there early say 4-5pm park your car around the Park Road Milton alfresco dining precinct, have a great Italian meal with a few beers and a glass of wine then walk it off for 20 minutes up to the Stadium.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Get the train (Milton Station) right opposite the main entrance or a Bus or get there early say 4-5pm park your car around the Park Road Milton alfresco dining precinct, have a great Italian meal with a few beers and a glass of wine then walk it off for 20 minutes up to the Stadium.

Aren't the Nazi parking patrol out in force though during the footy

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Aren't the Nazi parking patrol out in force though during the footy
There is a "Lang Park traffic area" in which has restricted parking on game days. Might be worth googling to check out to see uust how far from the station it goes.

Qld Dog's is a good tip re getting a feed etc beforehand. I guess you just need a bit of luck with timing. I don't know when eesteictions end around Milton (6pm?)

Its also walking distance from Roma St station (decent walk) which obviously has more services than milton. There are also shuttle buses from Roma St station to the ground.

My office is on wickhsm terrace right behind central so i'll probably get train to roma st or milton depending on how times match up (i'm very impatient when it comes to waiting for pt).

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
When it comes to footy parking restrictions, it covers a very wide area, places u wouldn't have dreamed off. I have been stung twice. So just be careful.
I park at bowen hills and train it in

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
When it comes to footy parking restrictions, it covers a very wide area, places u wouldn't have dreamed off. I have been stung twice. So just be careful.
I park at bowen hills and train it in
It does cover a big area indeed:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...mbed&ie=UTF8&mid=13T58lQm7nwlpNeyorZVc83ptpx4

A couple years before i moved to Brisbane I went to the Brisbane International tennis. I found what I thought was a good parking spot, and came out that evening to get a $60-odd fine (along with hundreds of others). In the cold light of day the next morning I went ot investigate, and sure enough, about a kilometre away there was a sign saying I was entering a restricted parking.

I have found QLD parking signs/rules taking getting used to - like the yellow lines on the side of the road, I was living here for a while before I realised it meant you couldn't park there.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It does cover a big area indeed:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...mbed&ie=UTF8&mid=13T58lQm7nwlpNeyorZVc83ptpx4

A couple years before i moved to Brisbane I went to the Brisbane International tennis. I found what I thought was a good parking spot, and came out that evening to get a $60-odd fine (along with hundreds of others). In the cold light of day the next morning I went ot investigate, and sure enough, about a kilometre away there was a sign saying I was entering a restricted parking.

I have found QLD parking signs/rules taking getting used to - like the yellow lines on the side of the road, I was living here for a while before I realised it meant you couldn't park there.
Now that's pretty cool.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
AFAIK, the meet and greet isn't restricted to members. That's just one of the way they communicate it to fans.
When I went last year, was told it was members only. As was the year before.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im in 312 which is unlicensed as I'll have my 6 year old daughter with me. Her 3rd game. 1st, lost to titans, 2nd beat broncos last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.