Put this guy in our squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh dear.

You miss the good old days of Junior Tia-Kilifi?

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wait what??? You First lead me here saying Put this guy in our squad, Then your asking if he's any good to put in our squad.... As my inner Asian would say "Me very Confusion"

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
wait what??? You First lead me here saying Put this guy in our squad, Then your asking if he's any good to put in our squad.... As my inner Asian would say "Me very Confusion"
This logic has not only confused you but many others on this forum

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
lets put my dog on the wing cos his fast and agile. He also taught rts how ro step

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
lets put my dog on the wing cos his fast and agile. He also taught rts how ro step
sorry my dog wrote that, what a dick.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
His name has been around a while, can he play in the halves?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You sure you're not getting confused with: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Mata'utia ?

Commentators saying "Mata'utai" is bloody confusing.
It's a funny one. When Peter Mata'utia (there are about 4 Mata'utia brothers) was playing Toyota Cup the commentators were calling him "Matty Utai" then they talked to his father who said "It's actually pronounced 'Matta Tia'" so they called him that for a while 'til they interviewed him and he said "Why are you saying 'Matta Tia'? It's pronounced 'Matty Utai'"

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You come to the thread to possibly find some new talent and instead find someone that is not even a has been but a never been and never will. At least it was a little funny laughing at someone, rather than laughing with.

1) Can't tackle
2) Lazy prick

While you can teach someone to tackle and have defensive awareness eventually, you can't if they can't be bothered. He is just wasting space in our cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.