Punching above your weight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am completely in lust with my physio. :o

He's such a hot looking guy its ridiculous. And undoubtedly younger than me by probably at least five years. He's a runner, likes to surf and has a natural tan probably from some random foreign county. And the dreamiest eyes ... :love: :love:

This is not the kind of reaction I would normally have to the average decent-looking guy on the street.

And this Thursday will probably be the last time I see him for my slightly injured arm. :(

I spent most of the year hitting the gym, and developed a decent amount of muscle under my fat. And then stopped in about September so now I weigh more than ever. And then I met this guy ... what crap timing on my behalf.

Would I have any chance with him? Hell no. :(

But a girl can dream. :love: :whacky:

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
oh

em

F*KIN

gee

He just texted. He wants to catch up to 'get to know each other'. I think i just died. I must be dreaming. *slaps herself*

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
Except i havent responded cause im too embarassed and fear rejection :( I have to work up the courage and figure out a response first before i reply. FML. Just thinking about it makes me want to throw up.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Jorgieeee, just breathe! Remember you're beautiful & it's so important to be yourself. HE texted you first remember? That's already a win in itself, so just relax because you're an awesome person & if he rejects you, he's an idiot.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Except i havent responded cause im too embarassed and fear rejection :( I have to work up the courage and figure out a response first before i reply. FML. Just thinking about it makes me want to throw up.
Jorgieeee, just breathe! Remember you're beautiful & it's so important to be yourself. HE texted you first remember? That's already a win in itself, so just relax because you're an awesome person & if he rejects you, he's an idiot.
What Stacie said.

Just be casual and suggest meeting up somewhere where you are very comfortable for a coffee or something (probably best to stay sober at this stage).

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
What Stacie said.

Just be casual and suggest meeting up somewhere where you are very comfortable for a coffee or something (probably best to stay sober at this stage).
hahahahaha!! Yes, good idea. If he still wants to see me after messy jorgie then he must be keen lol

M

MikeyP..