Punchbowl Fruit Store Up In Flames

Status
Not open for further replies.

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
LOL anyone go to the fruit store?

Find leb fruits sotres pathetic for fruit anyways, unless you want big apples that are soft and squishy and you can stick your finger through it infested with fruit flies

Leb-job if you ask me !

A FAMILY fruit store was in ruins last night after a blaze tore through the business yesterday.

Fire crews arrived to find most of the two-storey building ablaze just after 4pm.

Despite early reports suggesting people were trapped inside the Punchbowl building, extensive search and rescue found no one inside.

Zak Abdel-Qader was playing touch football in nearby Roberts Park when he saw black smoke billowing from a nearby building.

"I drove over and found the store on fire," Mr Abdel-Qader said. "I've been in this area for 15 years and the fruit store has been here that long."

NSW Fire and Rescue Superintendent Ken Murphy said both floors of the building had extensive damage.

"The fire was mostly contained to the top floor. However the ground floor also suffered extensive damage from heat, smoke and water," Supt Murphy said. The cause of the fire was still being investigated.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/saving-the-shop-proves-to-be-fruitless/story-fn6b3v4f-1226060630583

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Squishy fruit sure pisses people off.

G

Gladiator.

If its the one near St Charbels church, that place has been burnt many many times.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Thats not far my mums place, I was there yesterday and Im currently thinking to myself "HOW THE F*CK DID I MISS SEEING THIS?"
... but yesterday was one of the rare occasions I didnt go down Wattle st to get there

Status
Not open for further replies.