Reaction score
Anyone else playing this?

Pretty fun, in a squad.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes. Well, kind of. I have it but I've only managed about 4 games on Xbone as I've been too busy. I also have it on PC but I only managed about 5 games on that.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I play when I can. Love the concept but hoping the gameplay gets fixed soon. They have improved alot since it came out.
Would love the shooting to be as smooth as BF1/COD. Probably just me though, I struggle to shoot the fkrs lol

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I play when I can. Love the concept but hoping the gameplay gets fixed soon. They have improved alot since it came out.
Would love the shooting to be as smooth as BF1/COD. Probably just me though, I struggle to shoot the fkrs lol
yeah, still in beta but great concept and fun to play when in a squad

Yes. Well, kind of. I have it but I've only managed about 4 games on Xbone as I've been too busy. I also have it on PC but I only managed about 5 games on that.
I got it on xbox but not on PC, would much rather playing wtih a KB and mouse.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is it worth getting on Xbox? All my mates play it on PC and can't stop raving about it. I don't have a pc

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it worth getting on Xbox? All my mates play it on PC and can't stop raving about it. I don't have a pc
It’s better on PC. Further ahead in development and better graphics but Xbone isn't that far behind. Plus there’s a fair few of us that play on xbone when we have time.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I like the XBOX one enough, but I cannot stand playing games on a fkn keyboard.
It will get better, they fix bugs constantly to get it moving in the right direction.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Might give it a crack. It's supposed to only be good if you know your squad though, aye?

Status
Not open for further replies.