PSA: Info before your next jab

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with one of my professors. I'll find out if I can take the jab in about 2 months but I'll be starting Heparin (a controllable blood thinner) to cover all bases in about 1 months time.

They are doing their own extensive testing on conditions and age groups, people my age with heart transplants are rare so its delaying results. I offered to be a guinea pig but unfortunately i am too much a of a risk for them to consider me.

He also mentioned IF anyone I know is worried about clotting AND has got advice from their GP, to take 1 LOW DOSE ASPRIN 2 WEEKS PRIOR AND 2 WEEK POST JAB.

I'm not pushing a pro or anti jab agenda, just passing on info that can help your choice.

Be safe fam.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
PS also mentioned that GPs should be telling patients about the asprin.
Aspirin is great. You don't want to take it too much as you want your blood to clot if you cut yourself, but it's great for the occasional thin out.

So is alcoholism. But Aspirin is a bit more healthy than alcoholism. Less fun but more healthy.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Aspirin is great. You don't want to take it too much as you want your blood to clot if you cut yourself, but it's great for the occasional thin out.

So is alcoholism. But Aspirin is a bit more healthy than alcoholism. Less fun but more healthy.
Doesn't aspirin break your penis?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Unfortunately most GPs are being forced to vaccine people otherwise they could lose their accreditation’s… also heard there is an incentive. 100k per 100 children jabbed.
A thousand dollars a child? Wow!!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Doesn't aspirin break your penis?
Only if its a bottle of aspirin and you're a little too aroused before you drop the bottle while trying to open it naked... Not that I've ever done that.