Ps3 stuff ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
The other day my Ps3 stopped loading any games, so I decided to pull the thing together and try and figureout what was wrong.
When i opened it, i realised there was a ****load of dust inside and i cleaned it all out......Then i put it back together, and now it doesn't accept cds at all, you can't even put them in.

Just wanted to know if any1 else has experienced this problem and how they have solved it?

I have done some research and have been told it will cost approx $150 to fix

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
The best thing i found is to insert a slice of coon cheese in the disc drive, force it in if you must. Then re-boot the router. Then everything should fix itself up right and good.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
The best thing i found is to insert a slice of coon cheese in the disc drive, force it in if you must. Then re-boot the router. Then everything should fix itself up right and good.
Thanks Ill do that right now!

Tsn quality at its best

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
no wonder some ppl say this place is a joke........ between the 2 of you guys..... you must have posted at least 50 decent posts

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm interested in upgrading my 28.8 kilobaud internet connection to a 1.5 megabit fiber optic T1 line. Will you be able to provide an IP router that's compatible with my token ring ethernet LAN configuration?

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is one way to fix this.

1) At night time stand with your back facing north
2) Bend over from you hips and grab your ankles.
3) Now bend your knees outwards.
4) put your head between you thighs and push it in as far as it can go.

If all the angles are righ and with the bit of luck you can see Uranus.

HTH

Last edited by a moderator:

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
no wonder some ppl say this place is a joke........ between the 2 of you guys..... you must have posted at least 50 decent posts
Hey hey, ease it up, i have posted at least 60 IMO

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahaha. Poor guy just wants answers.

Best bet is call or contact Sony and see what happens. Hopefully, for your sake, it's still under warranty. I have a PS3 and 2 of my cousins do and this is the first I'm hearing of it.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
nah but seriously now?
i get the sarcasm....
i dnt no why....obviously no1 knows how to fix it.........

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Hahaha. Poor guy just wants answers.

Best bet is call or contact Sony and see what happens. Hopefully, for your sake, it's still under warranty. I have a PS3 and 2 of my cousins do and this is the first I'm hearing of it.
LOL.... you's all got me........Sony said it will take 3 weeks.....and approx 3-400 dollars to fix......mite as well get a new 1........... make sure u keep yours well ventilated ( not in a wall unit) and keep it away from dust...because the vents suck it in...and thats what caused my problems

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
nah but seriously now?
i get the sarcasm....
i dnt no why....obviously no1 knows how to fix it.........
Honestly though, there is a sub forum for these "Tech" questions, you would prolly get decent answers there and get taken more seriously.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Honestly though, there is a sub forum for these "Tech" questions, you would prolly get decent answers there and get taken more seriously.
Oh Geez....... come on there are mobile threads in this forum.......and no1 gave it to him......but my bad!!!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL.... you's all got me........Sony said it will take 3 weeks.....and approx 3-400 dollars to fix......mite as well get a new 1........... make sure u keep yours well ventilated ( not in a wall unit) and keep it away from dust...because the vents suck it in...and thats what caused my problems
The fck?! 3-400 bucks my left testicle!

You're better off getting the new ones with 250g hard drive. 3-400 to repair and old one. HA! I have mine out in the open. Same with my 360.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
The fck?! 3-400 bucks my left testicle!

You're better off getting the new ones with 250g hard drive. 3-400 to repair and old one. HA! I have mine out in the open. Same with my 360.
Yeh SONY b a s t a r ds!!!!!...........
i found a place at chippingnorton that will fix it for 150.....they are called beetronix....1 of the only places to repair ps3's in Sydney.... they told me its a dust issue...and i believe them.......so I will take care of it.......btw mines out of warranty......but seriously sony r f u k d

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Oh Geez....... come on there are mobile threads in this forum.......and no1 gave it to him......but my bad!!!
No biggy, plus you may find this or something similar may have been posted in the Tech forum some time ago.

Just sayin..

Status
Not open for further replies.