Proud owner of the Lithograph - the premier breed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice. i wish i had something like that.. all ive got for 2004 for memrobilia is a signed bulldogs jersey.

Fender

Dogs Supporter (1984 - )
Reaction score
Bitch! :grinning:

Nice purchase ... Kel bought me the one with the before and after photos signed by Pricey. It's going on the wall of my new place, and on the right I'll have an autographed Steve Waugh picture and on the left I'll have an autographed Mark Waugh picture!

MiteyDogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats mate..
It's an excellent piece of memoribillia to have..
Too bad I didn't get one!!
I can't afford to spend money on that :grinning:

Anastabation

Reaction score
Steve Waugh and Mark Waugh - if their old man introduced them to league as youngsters they'd be bulldogs legends! Instead we have to settle for cricket legends and huge dogs fans! - not a bad consolation!

Yeah the pricey one looks nice as well, its the rooster of the lithograph. (runner-up). hehe

Say hello to kelly for me fender, shes a lovely young lady. And of course Jo.

Fender

Dogs Supporter (1984 - )
Reaction score
If I tell Kel that it's the "Rooster of the lithograph", she'll hunt you down next time we're up on the Gold Coast and belt you :grinning:

Yes, she is pretty wonderful, isn't she? I'll say "G'day" to my mum for you too.

If your uncle had actually gone up to you guys at Christmas, then we would have all hooked up somwhere on the Gold Coast for a few (dozen) bevvies! Oh well, there's always next time!

Anastabation

Reaction score
He was going to come, then he dogged us like 3 days before xmas, stating he couldn't get enough time off work. We shoulda met up anyway!! ahh well, i'll be down in feburary anyways, coming down over the wcc period.

Fender

Dogs Supporter (1984 - )
Reaction score
anastabation said:
He was going to come, then he dogged us like 3 days before xmas, stating he couldn't get enough time off work. We shoulda met up anyway!! ahh well, i'll be down in feburary anyways, coming down over the wcc period.
Kick ass! We'll have to catch up for sure! I was considering inviting a few people over to my place to watch the WCC on my big screen and have a few drinks and **** ... maybe y'all can come if the Leagues is too busy or not opened for it?

He rang me and said he couldn't get the time off ... we had kinda arranged to meet up before hand but it wasn't to be. I didn't have your contact details and I had no email up there, so I couldn't contact you.

A

atomic_crimson

awesome.. me doesnt have one...

me only has the big premiers poster framed... still no room to put it up tho

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah its a nice picture

the leagues club hired me to sign the player signatures :D :rolleyes:

Anastabation

Reaction score
Bulldogs2004/5 just informed me that he perchased the other $800 product. It seems as thought he and I are hardcore, the rest of you are tightasses (especially habib, has a Medium 2001 jersey even though hes now an XL)

MiteyDogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also purchased around 2 framed and signed photos/posters from the Doggies shop, but i haven't picked them up yet, and i seriously can't remember what they were.
I went and checked the bulldogs online shop and the 04 memoribillia section isn't working, well the 2nd page isn't working and thats where 1 of the pics is.

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a framed 2002 Jersey signed by the whole team and a signed and framed Newtown Jets photo from the 1981 Grand Final but thats it..

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I think its BS in order to be a hardcore fan you need to waste all your money on them!!!
I wasted tons of money once they made it to the GF, If it werent for the Bulldogs I wouldnt watch the NRL

But I do own a 1984 team poster not signed but when im 40 it should be worth something being 60 years old

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
I found a set of Autograph cards in the top draw of my computer desk. Circa 97/98 I think. Ricky Stuart is in there. I couln't be bothered doing anything with them though as they are worthless, because the haven't been signed....

Anastabation

Reaction score
Bulldogs84 said:
I think its BS in order to be a hardcore fan you need to waste all your money on them!!!
I wasted tons of money once they made it to the GF, If it werent for the Bulldogs I wouldnt watch the NRL

But I do own a 1984 team poster not signed but when im 40 it should be worth something being 60 years old
I think that if you spend 800 on a framed item you are certainly hardcore. Obviously someone who lives in poverty but uses all their doll money on the pokies at c'bury leagues none the less is hardcore aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.