Programs for banners

23_EzA_23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What are the best programs to use to make a banner??? And can I download them off the net?

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
well i have 2 programs i have paint shop pro 4 and bannershop GIF animator 5 im sure if you type one of those two programs in google you will find it
good luck :grinning:

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I use photostudio 4...im not sure if you can download it or not...but imo they make cool banners haha:grinning:

23_EzA_23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey thanks, i'm downloading bannershop GIF animator 5 now

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
23_EzA_23 said:
Hey thanks, i'm downloading bannershop GIF animator 5 now
ok,
if you download it of the site i think it gives you a 30 day trial, once the trial is over you can ask for another 30 day trial,

so what you do after its downloaded is you click on evaluate then a box will come up that says welcome, click animation wizard and then black animation and then next, then you can chose your dimensions the dimensions are up to you...once you have finished making your banner go to file save GIF image and once it saves upload it from www.tinypic.com or which ever one you want and then it will give you a link, copy/paste that link into your signature and then your done :grinning:

23_EzA_23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thanks, I just got the serial number for it do you want it?

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
23_EzA_23 said:
Thanks, I just got the serial number for it do you want it?
nah, i dont really use it much anyway, im pritty happy with the banner i have now....