Pritchard and eastwood a very good chance of not playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Also just mentioned on 10 news that Barbara will start from the bench if he passes a fitness test. WTF? I thought he had one last week to play his beloved Broncos!
Barba from the bench is literally the stupidest idea ever. We can either put him at FE, Reynolds to Hooker and Ennis to bench and we lose leadership and that's just stupid, sub Lafai, Inu or J-Moz off and wasting subs on backs is stupid, especially when we have players we seem to sub frequently like Kasiano and Eastwood.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please this must be all mind games from des
He would be stupid not too play mind games because Newcastle has to plan around what they think will happen and how the team is now making it twice as much work for Bennett

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
You would think if they were any chance in the world of being useful they will play. It could be the last match if we lose. They will have a long offseason to recover.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Sharks are doing this 'players in doubt' business as well. It will be a common thing for this finals series you would think. I was told Eastwood was a decent chance of playing last week, and the whole point of the club resting him..was so he would play this week.

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sharks are doing this 'players in doubt' business as well. It will be a common thing for this finals series you would think. I was told Eastwood was a decent chance of playing last week, and the whole point of the club resting him..was so he would play this week.
Great. Now Bennet will come here and read this and know Des is just playing mind games

mani60cent

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can read emotions really well, I can tell Des is playing mind games.. They will play. Pretty strategic if you ask me.. Bennet wont know what to expect and who will show up, He knows the bullshit but who cares anything to make the knights drop their guard.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Bennett isn't dumb, he would be training his team as if they would be playing this week. The only laughing stock that come out of this are the media.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mind games. Both will play. Barba will not start on the bench. Haslers trying to instil a little "false confidence" into the knights players minds.
Doesn't matter how many times Bennett says "they'll be at full strength" there will still be that bit of hope in their minds that they won't play.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
VERY GOOD chance of NOT playing.

You're not allowed to make titles anymore. Not until you stop playing with my heart.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also just mentioned on 10 news that Barbara will start from the bench if he passes a fitness test. WTF? I thought he had one last week to play his beloved Broncos!
This confirms It is all mind games from Des as Barba aleady played last week. Pricthard and Eastwood will be aok

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha we'll I must say I did speak to franks father today comes into my work time to time he did say frank will play this week but I don't know what to trust after all he told me kasiano to knights last year lol

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Haha we'll I must say I did speak to franks father today comes into my work time to time he did say frank will play this week but I don't know what to trust after all he told me kasiano to knights last year lol
He probably got them mixed up. Eastwood was close to joining the Knights (even though he was off contract this season). Sam was always going to stay with us lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.