Pride Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Support something that is sick in the head?

Go get fucked
Dumb Fks like you think people with a different outlook on things are “sick in the head”.
I’m a regular 100kg meat and veg straight guy, I couldn’t care less what peoples sexual orientation/preferences are - I only draw the line with forcing those orientations/preferences on others.

If we’re widening our supporter base for financial gain, that’s just good business - don’t see the problem.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Religion and sexuality - no place in government or sport - i will be interested in what the nrl do when the the first woman who was born as male gets signed by an nrlw team. (hopefully iv not offended anyone with the phrasing)
Dylan Walkers sister/brother?

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dumb Fks like you think people with a different outlook on things are “sick in the head”.
I’m a regular 100kg meat and veg straight guy, I couldn’t care less what peoples sexual orientation/preferences are - I only draw the line with forcing those orientations/preferences on others.

If we’re widening our supporter base for financial gain, that’s just good business - don’t see the problem.
You sound like a 100kilo dumb karnt vegan with a bleached asshole

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
I just see sport open to anyone bro

Usually it's an escape from the world and all the bullshit in it.
Yeah 100% agree. I just find it sad that people are so concerned about something so trivial and become hateful their are many people that struggle with their sexuality and commit suicide over it that we need to be careful how we treat it

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well they've come to the right club....I heard Hoppa will give free......just kidding.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No, those that start really getting on their high horse about it and start spewing homophobic slurs probably are suppressing some feelings. I don’t want us to have a rainbow jersey by any means but a little nod for one week is not a big deal. The Hypocrisy that comes from religious groups just astounds me.. there are many people who are Christian and Muslim who are born gay and are too scared to be their true selves. It’s time we moved past this and let people live their truth without fear or eternal damnation. Anyway I don’t want to be too heavy with this just remember that some of our posters would be gay and we need to respect them.
Actually the most vilified group in the community at the moment are the (super) straight while male Christians. (I'm not religious by the way). When teachers make kids stand up in class & point to them & say they are the oppressors, that is a disgrace. Treat everybody equally. Are we going to have a heterosexuality jersey too? Otherwise it's discrimination.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Religion and sexuality - no place in government or sport - i will be interested in what the nrl do when the the first woman who was born as male gets signed by an nrlw team. (hopefully iv not offended anyone with the phrasing)
Perhaps Dylan Walker's brother/sister will be the first? Look at what happened in the AFLW with Hannah Mouncey. The AFL were very much for it until he/she started pummeling opposing players & they complained.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just see sport open to anyone bro

Usually it's an escape from the world and all the bullshit in it.
Thats the thing sport is something that people can enjoy regardless of their background, race, religion etc and it should have zero influence from the outside world and it needs to be neutral across the board.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah 100% agree. I just find it sad that people are so concerned about something so trivial and become hateful their are many people that struggle with their sexuality and commit suicide over it that we need to be careful how we treat it
And that's more the issue - mental illness rather than a body issue. Kids at school these days are being taught that it is cool to be gay / bi / transgender & so they start becoming them. It's happened to kids in my neighbourhood. This is why this group has gone from 3% of the community to 33% in the USA in a few years. Taking students to see doctors & giving them hormone therapy without the parent's knowledge or permission is a dangerous thing. If you want your genitals re-arranged you are transgender. If you want to have your arm cut off because you feel uncomfortable with it is a mental illness. It is inconsistent. When I was a kid, someone thought they were a TMNT. Would we have changed them surgically for that? We now (in Australia too) have kids that identify as furries & they have litter trays in school toilets. Society is going down the wrong track here.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't see why anyone should give a shit. Nobody ever caught gay because some person or institution supported inclusivity. Truth is that I doubt anyone has ever been convinced to join same gender sex if they weren't naturally inclined that way. All this slippery slope shit just annoys me

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And that's more the issue - mental illness rather than a body issue. Kids at school these days are being taught that it is cool to be gay / bi / transgender & so they start becoming them. It's happened to kids in my neighbourhood. This is why this group has gone from 3% of the community to 33% in the USA in a few years. Taking students to see doctors & giving them hormone therapy without the parent's knowledge or permission is a dangerous thing. If you want your genitals re-arranged you are transgender. If you want to have your arm cut off because you feel uncomfortable with it is a mental illness. It is inconsistent. When I was a kid, someone thought they were a TMNT. Would we have changed them surgically for that? We now (in Australia too) have kids that identify as furries & they have litter trays in school toilets. Society is going down the wrong track here.
Just to clarify, you're saying 1/3 of kids at school in the US are gay/transgender? Sorry if I have misinterpreted.

Status
Not open for further replies.