Pride Jersey Pt.2

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All this shit at manly cause of a bloody jersey and it sunk des wow. And they will have to pay him out cause he will sue them lol fucking idiots

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once again you show why you'll never understand your own bigotry.
Please wake up you have dissappointed me big time. I really thought you were smarter than that.
Comparing people wearing crosses with players been forced to wear insigna promoting a life stile which many find revolting is the sign of intelectual defency.
FOR A START
Religious insigna is usually worn underneath cloths, and is always a choice an individual makes, He/she is not forced to do so. unlike the pride Jersy saga.
This reply of yours compaires with the comparasion you made between Jesus Christ and Hercules, calling Jesus a myth. when Jesus has 1.3 million followers, BTW how many does Hercules have.
I realise that you are a fully committed athiest, but just remember that Christians are proactive, ie (trying to preach and promote what Jesus taught). as an athiest your are reactionary ie. (trying to white ant and discredit what Jesus taught).
Those who regard the Christian values as revolting shoud consider if they would be better off if the Christian values were never heard of on earth.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Please wake up you have dissappointed me big time. I really thought you were smarter than that.
Comparing people wearing crosses with players been forced to wear insigna promoting a life stile which many find revolting is the sign of intelectual defency.
FOR A START
Religious insigna is usually worn underneath cloths, and is always a choice an individual makes, He/she is not forced to do so. unlike the pride Jersy saga.
This reply of yours compaires with the comparasion you made between Jesus Christ and Hercules, calling Jesus a myth. when Jesus has 1.3 million followers, BTW how many does Hercules have.
I realise that you are a fully committed athiest, but just remember that Christians are proactive, ie (trying to preach and promote what Jesus taught). as an athiest your are reactionary ie. (trying to white ant and discredit what Jesus taught).
Those who regard the Christian values as revolting shoud consider if they would be better off if the Christian values were never heard of on earth.
You completely missed the point. You said that wearing rainbow armbands is "advertising sex". It has nothing at all to do with that. That would be like me saying that wearing the cross is representing torture and murder. Or saying that it represents pedophilia. I wouldn't say that because I'm not s bigot.

You need to be better than that.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You completely missed the point. You said that wearing rainbow armbands is "advertising sex". It has nothing at all to do with that. That would be like me saying that wearing the cross is representing torture and murder. Or saying that it represents pedophilia. I wouldn't say that because I'm not s bigot.

You need to be better than that.
Before I start calling you IDIOT, please explain to me the following facts
(1) Does or dosen't imply the practice of indulging in sodomy, (at least often) if not what does it imply.
(2) Tell me why wearing the pride Jersy does not tell the young and the simple that indulging in sodomy is Ok, when considering the fact that YOU yourself said that you wouldn't take your kids to the gay Mardi Grah.
You have said that there nothing wrong been gay, can you tell me that their nothing wrong with indulging in sodomy.
I say that their is nothing wrong with the practice of sodomy if you are an athiest, but their is a lot wrong if you are trying to hold on to the Christian God.
I know that you are doing your best to wipe all Christian values, but all your doing is making us more devout Christians.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Before I start calling you IDIOT, please explain to me the following facts
(1) Does or dosen't imply the practice of indulging in sodomy, (at least often) if not what does it imply.
(2) Tell me why wearing the pride Jersy does not tell the young and the simple that indulging in sodomy is Ok, when considering the fact that YOU yourself said that you wouldn't take your kids to the gay Mardi Grah.
You have said that there nothing wrong been gay, can you tell me that their nothing wrong with indulging in sodomy.
I say that their is nothing wrong with the practice of sodomy if you are an athiest, but their is a lot wrong if you are trying to hold on to the Christian God.
I know that you are doing your best to wipe all Christian values, but all your doing is making us more devout Christians.
This is the problem. You are only equating LGBTQI with sodomy. Even if we ignore the fact that only one of those letters covers people who practice sodomy, you're still ignoring the fact that being gay isn't just about sex any more than being straight is about vaginal sex.

When straight people hold hands, are they advertising sex?

When people talk about marriage, are they advertising sex?

Are humans just sex?

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the problem. You are only equating LGBTQI with sodomy. Even if we ignore the fact that only one of those letters covers people who practice sodomy, you're still ignoring the fact that being gay isn't just about sex any more than being straight is about vaginal sex.

When straight people hold hands, are they advertising sex?

When people talk about marriage, are they advertising sex?

Are humans just sex?
I am well aware that not all gays indulge in sodomy, but are you saying that sodomy does not happen amongst gay men.
Do you know how many times I heard homosexuality refered to as the behaviour of p-o-o- f-s and f-a-g-s etc so are you saying that the first thought of the young and simple is not of men indulging ain sodomy.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am well aware that not all gays indulge in sodomy, but are you saying that sodomy does not happen amongst gay men.
Do you know how many times I heard homosexuality refered to as the behaviour of p-o-o- f-s and f-a-g-s etc so are you saying that the first thought of the young and simple is not of men indulging ain sodomy.
Now you're twisting what I said, and twisting what you said. You said that wearing a rainbow armband is "advertising sex"

How is it advertising sex? Just because gay people have sex, doesn't mean that being gay is all about sex. If you meet a gay person, do you think they are going to have sex in front of you just because they are gay?

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Now you're twisting what I said, and twisting what you said. You said that wearing a rainbow armband is "advertising sex"

How is it advertising sex? Just because gay people have sex, doesn't mean that being gay is all about sex. If you meet a gay person, do you think they are going to have sex in front of you just because they are gay?
Careful. The Gay is contagious

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
My best mate is gay it’s what it is I don’t give a shit was best man at his wedding and was proud to be asked. He’s just my mate I don’t give a shit what he does in his private life and vice verser though he does go for the Rabbitohs which is full blown gay. He is happy which is all that matters really. Also if he heard that gay comment about the bunnies he would probably knock me out.