Reaction score
yeah I knew he would be Captain!!!
the Warriors need a leader and he has proven to be a good 1
and yeah
next subject

Alba

Mrs Champion
Reaction score
i love Price he is my favourite player in the league but this is ridiculous imo ... how is someone gonna freshly come into a team and automatically become captain ... i dont get it and i think its very unfair ... he will be an inspirational leader at the Warriors like he was at the Dogs but this is a decision i cannot agree with

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
wow! i didnt think anyone here would be thinking that way. i agree with you elle I cracked up when souths bought Bryan fletcher and made him captain before he'd even played in the souths colors, and now the warriors have done the same. I'm sure he'll do a good job but I think they should have let him get to know the players on the field throughout the season before making him the captain oh well decisions already been made hahaha
cheers

A

atomic_crimson

yeh i agree... but captaincy was rumoured to be one of the things promised to price if he signed...

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
atomic_crimson said:
yeh i agree... but captaincy was rumoured to be one of the things promised to price if he signed...
really? oh ok then it makes more sense now as to why they have him at captain ah well i'm sure he'll give it his all!

SBW_Fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think everyone knew he was gonna be captain.Saw him on the news and he seems pretty happy with it

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
So it is now Officially fair for NZ fans to call him their Pricey as they have been prior to him going to NZ

Number13

Management
Reaction score
He desrves it. Unlike supporters from other teams, we give credit to our past players when they join new clubs.

lockyer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
UB40 said:
wow! i didnt think anyone here would be thinking that way. i agree with you elle I cracked up when souths bought Bryan fletcher and made him captain before he'd even played in the souths colors, and now the warriors have done the same. I'm sure he'll do a good job but I think they should have let him get to know the players on the field throughout the season before making him the captain oh well decisions already been made hahaha
cheers
I agree, but im sure his leadershp would be valuable to the warriors in 2005.

Status
Not open for further replies.