Price check on 2004 bulldogs signed home and away jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniffer Dog

rackn at Ivy
Reaction score
i have both the official home and away jerseys signed and framed by the club. i need cash and would like a price check on them (sold as a matching pair) before i stick them on ebay.

it kills me to let them go but i have no alternative.

below is the away jersey signed in silver ink. photo doesnt pick up the silver that well. looks much better in real life.

the home jersey is with black ink, and same frame with photos.

these framed versions only came from the club, and i was lucky enough to get a home and away one of the 2004 premier team.

so what price should i sell them for as a pair??

pls no bs replies, its hard enough i have to let them go.

H

Haztrick

I would do a start price of $180 each on e-bay.. Postage as pick-up only but can arrange sending.. It should sky-rocket if you start at a fairly low price..

Also, where did you get them framed? I need a good framing place for my signed O'Meley match jersey.

Sniffer Dog

rackn at Ivy
Reaction score
A.A.D said:
I would do a start price of $180 each on e-bay.. Postage as pick-up only but can arrange sending.. It should sky-rocket if you start at a fairly low price..

Also, where did you get them framed? I need a good framing place for my signed O'Meley match jersey.

i didnt frame them. thats how they came from the club. but on the back it says "dial a frame, 1 park lane caringbah, 9524 9911"

H

Haztrick

Ok, thanks mate.. Pitty we couldn't work something out like both jerseys and I'll get you moved from wherever to wherever seeing as my father runs a removalist company :D

Sniffer Dog

rackn at Ivy
Reaction score
hmmmm.... not for the jerseys, but i do have some framed match photos from the 2004 final that one of the official photographers took. i will take some snaps of them tomorrow and post them up.

photos are A3 size

H

Haztrick

lol, I was only joking mate, but post them up anyway.. I may purchase them from you.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just start them off at a low price to get everyone watching and interested in them. There will be a frenzy at the end. Make sure you end the auction at a good time, somewhere around 6-9pm, a weekend is better. There will be more people available to bid on them and you will get a higher price for them. I dont know what you will get for them, but Id expect at least a grand.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
ipofero said:
i didnt frame them. thats how they came from the club. but on the back it says "dial a frame, 1 park lane caringbah, 9524 9911"
Good framing store!! Have had stuff done there before.

As for the jerseys, i rekon around 1500 for the pair at least!!

Sniffer Dog

rackn at Ivy
Reaction score
i was thinking around 1500 for the matching pair as well.

well if a kenneler wants them i will sell them for $1200. offers good till tonight

Sniffer Dog

rackn at Ivy
Reaction score
both jerseys have 23 signatures each. which is a very rare thing

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
I would think selling them separate would get you more... i think 1,200 is a very decent price on the jerseys.

Sniffer Dog

rackn at Ivy
Reaction score
ThatsNikkisTeam said:
I would think selling them separate would get you more... i think 1,200 is a very decent price on the jerseys.

1200 buys the couch i want. i dont need to be greedy

Status
Not open for further replies.