pretty disapointed to see sironen sign with the eagles!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have always rated sironen, he just didnt seem to pull it all together at the tigers. Perhaps it was the weight of expectations because of his fathers famous name at the club. Maybe the constant coaching circus was the problem.
Whatever the case, i would have loved to have seen him in a bulldogs jersey. I have been hoping for the dogs to make a play for him over the past few years, but it seems they were never interested.
To see sironen sign with another team, especially the sea eagles, is a bit of a kick in the teeth.
Anyways, what do you all think???

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think he is over-hyped because of his dad. Is very injury prone and isn't the superstar player he is talked up to be. He has potential but not the big name signing manly are so excited and hyped about

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol, I'm sure I read somewhere in the last few days that he said he was committed to the tigers.

The thing that annoys me is clubs like Parra, Manly, Broncos can sign players left, right and centre but all we can get is players like Lee and Kennar.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hes average but in any case it seems our chequebook has been put away maybe till we know if des comes good or not

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't rate him at all. What is he? A half ? A second rower ?
Him and Bryce Cartwright are exactly the same IMO. Better than average skills for a forward, playing out of position, with LOTS of mistakes in their game.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Could be something, most likely won't be. Will make his Origin debut next year and get a whole 9 minutes in true Bozo style.

Steve Wilson

Waterboy
Reaction score
He has been extremely over rated for a long time even as a kid. I see a lot of junior footy, and his number one problem was his non involvement in games. Unfortunately nobody has got on his back about this over the years and has let him coast, and handed him a top grade start when wests had 3 or 4 better options at the time, who were overlooked.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Him and Bryce Cartwright are exactly the same IMO. Better than average skills for a forward, playing out of position, with LOTS of mistakes in their game.
Cartwright is about 10 billion times better tbh.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He looked like a NSW rep player in his rookie year then disappeared of the radar. Might get there under a new coach but I don't think it will be under Tbaz.

No need to be upset, Dogs have plenty of up n comers.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think he has already hit his peak... average player

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I see him as a lock forward

I agree with other comments about him being injury prone,
If it wasn't for that, if have liked the idea of signing him as a lock forward.

Let's be honest. Klemmer and Eastwood don't really excite me as lock forward options.

Anyway,
I don't care that manly signed him.

But I wouldn't have cared if we did as a lock forward option, as long as the price was right

Either way
Mehhh

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cartwright is about 10 billion times better tbh.
I don't see it.
Cartwright reminds me of gallen and graham, trying to do more that he's capable of. I lost count of the number of handling errors he committed or caused last season.

timetopisshasleroff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Overated,just another mateo 2.0.
Id be happy with elijah taylor though,can ball play,defensive rock.
Wasted tallent at tigers.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You cant have enough forwards.. Raiders and Sharks showed that last year..

Id like the club to bring over a couple of cheapies from ESL.. you can get good value in the forwards.. a player worth looking at would be Murdoch Massila, would be on the cheap and would do a better job than an Elliot or Fualolo..

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You cant have enough forwards.. Raiders and Sharks showed that last year..

Id like the club to bring over a couple of cheapies from ESL.. you can get good value in the forwards.. a player worth looking at would be Murdoch Massila, would be on the cheap and would do a better job than an Elliot or Fualolo..
Would rather keep Elliot and Fualalo.. both will be very good in a couple of years

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He looked like a NSW rep player in his rookie year then disappeared of the radar. Might get there under a new coach but I don't think it will be under Tbaz.

No need to be upset, Dogs have plenty of up n comers.
I bloody hope we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.